Jake (The Seven Brothers of Elko, #1) Jake discussion

Series Book List

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Raeann Blake I've had several questions regarding other books in the series and whether or not there are books for specific characters. There are seven books in the series, one for each of the brothers. The order in which they will be released are:

1 - Jake (this book)
2 - Davis (tentatively scheduled for release in 02/13)
3 - Michael
4 - Tommy
5 - Casey
6 - Bo
7 - Lonnie

Victoria Loves Books Jake
Raeann - I truly love Jake and am looking forward to the other books in this series. Praying that you're back in good health soon :)

Raeann Blake Thanks, Vicky! I am doing much better and hope to have Davis out to you very soon. And as long as things hold together the others should come much quicker than Davis has. Thanks again!

Michele Q. Hi Raeann - hope you are doing well - I was wondering if I had missed the release of Davis - I loved Jake and am so looking forward to the rest of the series ---

message 5: by Raeann (last edited May 30, 2013 03:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raeann Blake Hi, Michele. Unfortunately, you haven't missed the release. I have been coping with some on-going critical health issues for the last few months. If I can just get two good weeks, I can have it out. Every time I think we are on track we have another setback. I really hope that happens soon. I can't wait for you guys to read Davis and Dusty's story.

Michele Q. Hi Raeann - I'm so sorry to hear that you are in good health - I will keep you in my prayers to get you better - we can wait for the stories but the most important issue is for you to get good health real soon. Take care

Michele Q. I guess I should read what I wrote before I post - I apologize - I meant to say I'm sorry to hear that you are not in good health

Raeann Blake For those who might have missed it, Davis is out now and available in both Kindle and print format on Amazon.

Raeann Blake Did anyone miss the release of 'Michael'? It is available now. I hope you enjoy it. Tommy is next. :)

Michael