My Life Next Door My Life Next Door discussion

how much did you love this book? and would you like sequel?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

fabby can i have any recommendations of books like this too please

Libbie I can't wait for the sequel!! Unfortunately, we'll have to. It's not due out until 2014 :(

message 3: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 28, 2012 06:40PM) (new) - added it

Jennifer Here are some sweet romances you might like.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins The Boys of Summer (Summer Series, #1) by C.J. Duggan The Future of Us by Jay Asher Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park Easy by Tammara Webber Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, #1) by Miranda Kenneally Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks, #2) by Miranda Kenneally The Duff Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger Shut Out by Kody Keplinger A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

fabby I read some of this books will try some of the others thank
you

fabby I didnt know there was going to be a sequel

Libbie Yup! What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

I can completely second Pushing the Limits and Easy.

message 7: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 28, 2012 10:15PM) (new) - added it

Jennifer There is going to be a sequel but it will be more like a companion novel. I thought she was also going to write a book about OMG I forgot his name but the guy friend? Was it Tim? Maybe I'm thinking of a totally different author. Probably. But I liked Tim. If that was his name.

fabby I read both already and some of the others are waiting in my reader yes his name is tim and I think he will finally end up with alice

message 9: by Jaime (last edited Dec 28, 2012 10:46PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jaime I loved this book. It was such a surprise for me. I had no idea that there was a sequel but it makes me happy, no doubt about it!

fabby are you sure about the sequel?

message 11: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Is there really going to be a sequel? Can someone post a link?

fabby I was hopping for one but Im thinking they will not be one

message 13: by Erin (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erin there's a sequel?? was it confirmed??

fabby i haven't found anything about there being a sequel and i have been looking

Gabriela I loved this book..they should totally make it a sequel

fabby you know can we at least get recommendations that are like this book?

Alicia If you are in search of another great author, Lauren Barnholdt. Every book of hers I have read so far are amazing! If you like this book you will most definitely like hers.

fabby Thanks

fabby I read some of her books

Angela W I really liked this book, but I don't know if I want a sequel. I'm happy with how things ended up. I would probably read one, but I'm just not sure if it would live up to expectations.

Angela W Jennifer wrote: "Here are some sweet romances you might like.
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins The Boys of Summer (Summer, #1) by C.J. Duggan The Future of Us by Jay Asher [bookcover:Flat-Out L..."

I loved the statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! It was amazing!

message 22: by fabby (last edited Apr 25, 2013 01:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

fabby i didn't want to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith because i was told everything happens in a day is it good?

message 23: by Angela (last edited Apr 26, 2013 03:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angela W The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight takes place over just 24 hours, but I thought it was absolutely fantastic. The time frame didn't take away at all from the story, the emotion, or the characters. Also, there are a lot of flashbacks, so there is more to it than just the one day.

Rebecca Libbie wrote: "Yup! What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

I can completely second Pushing the Limits and Easy."

I don't think this book is a sequel to My Life Next Door, I think it is just another book by Huntly Fitzpatrick

I would love a sequel though. I think Huntly Fitzpatrick could go a lot of places with this story. I would love to have more of the romance Sam and Jase had.

message 25: by Anmol (last edited Jun 17, 2013 10:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anmol Loved this book
I didn't think there was a sequel
But i wouldn't want one because I liked how it ended...it could go in a bunch of places i don't want to happen because the story is already perfect enough.

MissIntegrity Em wrote: "Libbie wrote: "I can't wait for the sequel!! Unfortunately, we'll have to. It's not due out until 2014 :("

What is the name of the sequel???"

I honestly dont think there's going to be a sequel she basically tied in the knots on everything, except Nan

Tammie Okay I really loved this book. Didn't know there would be a sequel but I would look forward to reading it if there is.

Maddie Tiare I don't think it's a sequel. The author is writing another book, but it's not related to this story in any way. It's just another stand-alone book.

Mandy Alexander I got this book through First Reads and wasn't sure I was going to like it. When I started reading though I couldn't put it down. I would love a sequel!

message 30: by Jenine (last edited Sep 07, 2013 08:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenine Claire Huntley Fitzpatrick announce in her twitter page that there's a sequel in the making. https://twitter.com/HuntleyFitz/statu...

This time the main characters are based on Tim Mason and Alice Garrett.

Sandra LOVED this book and cannot wait until the sequel!

message 32: by Iqra (new) - rated it 4 stars

Iqra Asif I LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS BOOK.

Christie Iqra wrote: "I LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS BOOK."

OH MY GOSH YESSS! <3