Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
The Heidelberg Ghost by Nickie Cochran Nickie Cochran

Genre: Paranormal Romance

The Heidelberg Ghost

Book Description:

After being accused of stealing the princess’ heirloom ring and jewelry box, Volker finds himself cursed by a witch and trapped on the castle grounds for over 400 years with no glimmer of hope for his miserable ghostly condition to improve. When he realizes that the pox-covered, yet beautiful, peasant woman standing in the courtyard can see him, he knows that she’s the one that can set him free. The only trouble is that he’s falling head over heels in love with the one that he can never be with.

Determined to start over after a disappointing long-term relationship, Andrea Morgan decides to sell all of her belongings in Atlanta and hop on a plane home to Germany. Life is good, until the fateful night of the annual Halloween ball at the Heidelberg castle, when out of nowhere, a muck-covered ring lands next to her foot in the courtyard. Attached to this antique ring appears to be a very handsome ghost. Good thing that she isn’t looking for love any time soon, because how ridiculous would it be of her to fall in love with a spirit?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: All - Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 to 8 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Please send a copy to me at bibliofreak50@gmail.com

Thank you! :)

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Sure, Vicki. I just sent you an e-mail with the Smashwords coupon code.

Enjoy!

Sara | 9 comments I'd love to review this if possible?

Sara.wheeldon@googlemail.com xx

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hi Sara, just sent you the code, as well. Enjoy & thanks for reading!

Jonel could I request a copy if still available? jonelboyko@nexicom.net

message 7: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6192 comments Mod
Sent your request

Jonel You're awesome. Thanks.

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hi Jonel, I just sent you the coupon code, so you can download any version you like on Smashwords. Let me know if you have any problems downloading it.

And thank you, Sheri, for forwarding the request.

Night,night,
Nickie

message 10: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Nickie, I know you sent my copy but I didn't receive it. Would you please try again? Bibliofreak50@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jonel Nickie wrote: "Hi Jonel, I just sent you the coupon code, so you can download any version you like on Smashwords. Let me know if you have any problems downloading it.

And thank you, Sheri, for forwarding the re..."

Got it. Thanks Nickie. Can't wait to read it

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Vicki, no problem. I just sent you an e-mail with the epub version attached. Let me know if you needed mobi instead or another version instead.

Happy Sunday, everybody!

message 13: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara | 9 comments Review as promised :)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Review is also pending on Amazon xx

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Thank you, soooo much for the great review, Sara! I'm so thrilled that you liked it!

I just finished the first draft of a short prequel (Pete & Belinda's story) and hope to have it up shortly.

The next full-novel of the Do You Spook German series is already planned out and you'll get to meet some of the characters from the first story again, plus a few more. I'm so looking forward to write this one!

Again, thanks for reading my first book and taking the time to write a review!!! This means a lot to me!

Hugs,
Nickie

Jonel Here's the Goodreads link to my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/....

It's also available on Smashwords, B&N, Amazon, and will be on my blog (http://purejonel.blogspot.ca/) on the 13th.

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hi Jonel,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You don't know how much your review means to me!

Hugs,
Nickie

Jonel Nickie wrote: "Hi Jonel,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You don't know how much your review means to me!

Hugs,
Nickie"

It was my pleasure. I can't wait to read the sequel!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
(will need code thank you)

message 19: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Marquerite

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hi Marguerite,

I just sent you the code via e-mail.

Enjoy,
Nickie

Literary  Chanteuse | 112 comments Having loved Heidelberg and having seen this castle I have to read this! I hope I'm not too late!

singitm(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thank you!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Received and thank you. Sent you an email.

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hello Margaret,

Just sent you the Smashwords code via e-mail, so you can pick the format you want. If you don't have a Smashwords account, I can e-mail you the book instead, just let me know if you prefer epub, mobi, or pdf.

Enjoy the read!!!
Nickie

Jacqueline Rhoades (jackierhoades) | 38 comments I'd love a copy of this if it's still available.

jackie.rhoades@zoomtown.com

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hi Jackie,

I tried to send you your copy, but your e-mail server rejected my message. Is the above address correct? Also, do you want it as epub, mobi, pdf, or do you prefer the download code from Smashwords?

Night-night,
Nickie

Jacqueline Rhoades (jackierhoades) | 38 comments I enjoyed it and I'll happily buy your next book. My review is here:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 27: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark | 82 comments Mark
markmmm77@comcast.net

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Thank you so much, Jackie!!! I'll let you know when the next one is finished.

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hello Mark,

Just e-mailed you the code to download your copy. Let me know if you have any issues.

Enjoy,
Nickie

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Thank you so much, Mark!!! I'm so glad you like the book.

Take care,
Nickie

Literary  Chanteuse | 112 comments I haven't quite gotten to this book but here is a review for the prequel http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Hi Margaret!

Thank you for your honest review. If you liked Human Circle, you'll definitely like The Heidelberg Ghost. Enjoy!!!

Nickie

Nickie Cochran (nickiecochran) Margaret wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Review for Heidelberg Ghost"

Thanks again! You rock!
Nickie

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Heidelberg Ghost (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nickie Cochran (other topics)