Making Connections discussion

Dragon Blade (War of the Blades, #2)
This topic is about Dragon Blade
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 790. DRAGON BLADE (War of the Blades #2) by J.D. Hallowell

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Dragon Blade (War of the Blades, #2) by J.D. Hallowell J.D. Hallowell

Genre:Fantasy

Dragon Blade (War of the Blades #2)

Book Description:

Swords forged by dragon magic. Ancient rivalries flaring into all-out war. Dragon Riders caught up in a clash of hidden powers. A world hangs in the balance.

Dragon Blade, the second book in J.D. Hallowell’s War of the Blades, is the epic conclusion to the story begun in Dragon Fate.

Delno Okonan, his draconic bond-mate, Geneva, and their allies among the Dragons and Riders are once again caught up in events controlled by unseen forces. They must uncover the real secrets behind the death of a senior Dragon Rider and the sudden rise of the Roracks, ancient enemy of dragons and men, to defeat a threat that could destroy them all and leave the world they know forever altered.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 8 to 12 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Lynda Bester | 48 comments Hello?

Is this still available? I would love a copy (and of book one if i am not pushing my luck.
Please.
lyndabester@gmail.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Lynda I have sent in your request. just noticed you forgot to write the format you would like.

Lynda Bester | 48 comments Oh my gosh I keep doing that. Any format is fine with me. Thank you so much!

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Lynda

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dragon Blade (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.D. Hallowell (other topics)