Making Connections discussion

Dragons Away
This topic is about Dragons Away
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 788. DRAGONS AWAY by K.D. Berry

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Dec 28, 2012 02:55PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Dragons Away by K.D. Berry Kevin Berry

Genre: Humorous Fantasy

Dragons Away

Book Description:

It seemed like such a good idea at the time ... a wager with the devious, dangerous and probably quite deranged King Davkosh of the Southern Realms. Half the kingdom staked in a race between mystery contenders. Ten leagues, point to point as the -er- crow flies. Drewdop the Illusionist is quick to point out the flaws in this plan and is tasked with a secret spy mission - to find out just what kind of invincible champion Davkosh has training at home.Travelling in magical disguise causes unforeseen complications for Drewdop, while his half-ogre bodyguard, in the guise of a beautiful woman, certainly turns a few heads.But Drewdop soon discovers that the great race is the least of their worries. Davkosh's glamorous, fiery and ruthless queen, Gunora, is massing an army ready for attack whatever the outcome.Meanwhile, deep in the dark forest, one of Davkosh's elite royal messengers is facing his own perilous destiny - how to become the world's first and only surviving dragon rider...

Be one of the first 12 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Lynda Bester | 48 comments Hello Hi.

I am interested. Is it still vialbe? lyndabester@gmail.com

Any format is cool
Thanks

Kevin Berry | 8 comments Hi Lynda, I've emailed it to you. Thanks. Kevin

Lynda Bester | 48 comments Hi Kevin.

Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your day. (I am in Monday already, so enjoy the rest of your Sunday)
Cheers

Kevin Berry | 8 comments Lynda wrote: "Hi Kevin.

Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your day. (I am in Monday already, so enjoy the rest of your Sunday)
Cheers"

Lynda, it's already Monday night for me in New Zealand :-)

Lynda Bester | 48 comments Oh yay...I mean ag shame. Just think of all those people that are still sitting back letting their Sunday lunch do its thing..Oh well. We are ahead of them so all i can say to them is "good luck catching up."

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

epub

Cori Renn | 16 comments I would love to read this book! -Cori
Cori.therese@gmail.com, ePub.

Kevin Berry | 8 comments Angie, Cori - books sent. Happy reading.

message 11: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 26 comments I would like to read this & review it, I noticed there were comments from 20 days ago so I'm not sure, it's probably all filled up but if not Clare email to dreadfort77@gmail.com & either format is fine.

message 12: by Reanna (new) - added it

Reanna (reannamyphantasmiclife) | 4 comments I've just joined the group and would love to read this as well. Email pantasmicreads@gmail.com, .mobi format please.

message 13: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Feb 10, 2013 08:40PM) (new)

Sheri | 6344 comments Mod
Sent your requests Clare and Reanna
7 copies left

message 14: by Kevin (last edited Feb 10, 2013 10:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kevin Berry | 8 comments Thanks, Sheri, I've sent these to Clare and Reanna now.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dragons Away (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kevin Berry (other topics)