The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) The Iron King discussion

You know you're an Iron Fey fan when...

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lizbeth When the weather around you suddenly makes you think of the courts.

Nicole D. when you can quote lines form the series and think every grey cat you see is Grim

Halle When you cheerfully ignore the fact that Grim is obviously an thinly veiled duplicate of Chess.

message 4: by Meg (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meg Mariam wrote: "when you talk about Puck all the time."

Literally....all the time.
“It is the iron." Grimalkin picked his way over a puddle, then leaped atop a fallen tree, shaking out his paws."This close to the false king's realm, his influence is stronger that ever. It will be worse once you are actually within its borders."
Puck snorted."Doesn't seem like it's affecting you much, Cat."
That is because I am smarter than you and prepare for these things."
"Really? How would you prepare for me tossing you into a lake?”
-Grimalkin and Puck, The Iron Queen

Alex You can't read "A Midsummer Night's Dream" the same way ever again.

Leah You like Iron Fey.

Halle Ha! ^^

Marie Alex wrote: "You can't read "A Midsummer Night's Dream" the same way ever again."

so true. I speak french and I read the book. I went to the play in english last summer and actually understood what was going on!even though puck was a girl :S

message 9: by Bre (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bre you wonder if some people around you are fey...(I swear some people aren't from this world)

Tania when you look around and realise how boring your life is >>>>>>

Sophie When your friends are really enthusiastic about you/them getting an ipod and you call them "packrats"

message 12: by Bre (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bre while learning the periodic table of elements you remember, iron; fe ,by the iron fey

message 13: by Janie (new) - added it

Janie When you can‘t help but think Puck stole that missing sock of yours...

Taryn When you think every bird with black feathers is Puck and you keep looking in the highway ditches to see if you can find a faerie!!

Reyhaneh Lizbeth wrote: "When the weather around you suddenly makes you think of the courts."

I am just like and also when you keep having dreams about it and still remember every qoute and moment in the book after 2 years of not touching it.

Reyhaneh i am just like you* sorry forgot the you

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p addicted and obsessed with everything about it. ESPECIALLY WITH PUCK! :D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:DD:D:D:D:D

PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juliya when you have dreams about ash and sleep talk about him (it actually happen my sister told me so lol)

Donelle Keller When you turn every boy down that asks you out because none of them could even begin to compare to Puck. (: <3

Sarah Nicole D. wrote: "when you can quote lines form the series and think every grey cat you see is Grim"
Haha i do that all the time

Sarah Katrin (kitkatkathy!) wrote: "When you scowl whenever Mabs name or Titania's is mentioned because you know what witches they are.....especially the latter....."
Yes! i do that

Sarah When your parents cant find the keys or their phone and you yell out "The iron fey took it!" And when theres a random change in weather and you think of the courts. And when you look around trying to find the monsters hidden in the room

Sarah Katrin (kitkatkathy!) wrote: "When you room is dark and your closet is open and you actually WANT a spindly monster sent by a Winter Prince to be in there....."
yes:) so true

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

When the season changes you think the spector has been handed from Oberon to Titiana

Never Trust a Duck :] Bre wrote: "while learning the periodic table of elements you remember, iron; fe ,by the iron fey"

OMG that's so COOL!! :D

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2013 08:09PM) (new)

Wen u hold something metal, you think about the Iron Kingdom. Wen it's winter, u're expecting Ash standing there in the snow, not feeling cold. Wen u have an apple in front of u, all that is in ur head is Puck, PUCK, PUCK. Wen it's spring with a warm weather, you think of Meghan and be all jealous. Wen there'sa a cat nearby u think of Grim. Wen a little boy is passing with blode hair and blue eyes, you think of Ethan. Wen u look at ur Mom, u think of Meg's Mom. Everything reminds me of Iron Fey.

Donelle Keller Totally agree

message 30: by Bre (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bre Never Trust a Duck :] wrote: "Bre wrote: "while learning the periodic table of elements you remember, iron; fe ,by the iron fey"

OMG that's so COOL!! :D"

irk:)

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p Tinath wrote: "Wen u hold something metal, you think about the Iron Kingdom. Wen it's winter, u're expecting Ash standing there in the snow, not feeling cold. Wen u have an apple in front of u, all that is in ur ..."

Me too! Except I think about Puck for everything instead- sometimes Ash and Grimalkin- but never Meghan...