Where will you go? discussion

Questions/suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 314 comments Mod
Please feel free to ask any questions or suggest anything for the groups benefit, thank you!

message 2: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:18AM) (new)

Anyone have any idea's for different parts of the world or Joro? I was thinking a castle at one point.. but is that a little cliche? Or maybe a market of different magical things..

I was also thinking maybe setting quests for people? But i'm not sure everyone would be interested in that.. I might set up some polls

message 3: by wanderer (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:23AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Setting up polls sounds good :) I think that there should be more to Joro, such as a seperate threads for a river, field, maybe a waterfall? Y'know, things like that to give people more places to spread out and RP in, but its compulsory that they start in the forest?

message 4: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Yeah, it's compulsory for now.. like for the first week until I get the gist of Joro sorted out :) waterfalls and rivers sounds great! Could you find some pictures and i'll set up the threads? I like the idea of having a whole for Joro

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Yea sure! I just checked how many members there were. There were 20 yesterday and now there are 29, so there are more people in the group, lets just hope they make charries :3

message 8: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

I love the third waterfall! But any of the river's are lovely.. perhaps we could have two of them?

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) That sounds good. We could use all three of the pictures and use two for one river and one for another. For example the first and last river look the same, so they could be one river combined. And the the second picture could be a seperate river altogether. If that makes sense?

message 10: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Yeah! And to make them a bit different, have one river at like the darker end of the forest or something? Otherwise people would just RP at one river if you get what I mean?

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Yea! So then it could be like say North side of of the Ravens swoop river, and then South side of Ravens swoop river, or something like that? Ignore the name, I know its rubbish :3

message 12: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Yes! No no, we could use those! Brilliant idea, i'll get working on it.

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Need any help? Im happy to find more pictures for things. ALSO I FINISHED EVER!

message 14: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Yes, could you please find pictures for both crossroads and a nice looking garden? OOOOOO, I'll go read her bio! I'm not very good at describing things so because you are a mod now, you can edit some of the descriptions i've written about some of the locations in Joro? :') I'm going to look for a picture for the market and also, do you think we should have a place where people could climb? you know like a big oak tree or something?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so what exactly is this roleplay about? I'm a tad confused as to what we're doing...

message 16: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (last edited Dec 30, 2012 09:31AM) (new)

Ahh sorry. Right, the role play group is basically just about a place called 'Joro', it is a fantasy world where anything could happen. You can create any character you want but you have to have a stone for your character. In this stone, hatches an animal and this animal is a direct reppresentation of your soul. A bit like The Golden Compass if you've ever seen/read it?

I'm sorry, I'm not very good at explaining things and should really explain all this on the groups bio or something. I'm just creating different parts of the world now but it's basically just a place where you can go off on an adventure and interact with each other. Has this helped at all?

message 17: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

I've just re-done the groups bio, I'm really sorry about the confusion.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha no it makes sense, thanks! Sorry, I'm working on something else for another group. I'll make a character soon!

message 19: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Okay! If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask!

message 20: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Bam wrote: "Yes, could you please find pictures for both crossroads and a nice looking garden? OOOOOO, I'll go read her bio! I'm not very good at describing things so because you are a mod now, you can edit so..."

Sure, Sorry, went to play with my little brother for a bit. I'll go find the pics now and check out the descriptions :3

AND SYDNEY! WOO! :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

AYEEEE CHLOEEEEE

message 22: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) :P WE STILL NEED TO RP TOGETHER. :O

message 23: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Okay, thanks!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr?! Ugh Ok I shall make a character...lets see haha

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) xD Off you go Sydney c:
:) Ok Bam, I found some crossroad pics, I'll post them in a minute to see which one you like best, give me two ticks :D

message 27: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

I like the first one! :D

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Should I post it on topics? And what type of garden were you looking for? Like, a house garden or a flowery garden or a japanese garden. Gosh, I sound like a garden expert xD

message 29: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Yes, you could do :) and lmao! I was thinking about like a meadow-type place?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We could have a garden.. then a wall... then something BEHIND the wall?!

message 30: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) OOH sounds interesting :3 I could get a meadow AND a garden.
Mind=Blown.

message 31: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

DO IT

message 32: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) :D

message 33: by Martin (new)

Martin Liebermann | 1 comments Bam wrote: "I like the first one! :D"

Chloe-mai wrote: "Should I post it on topics? And what type of garden were you looking for? Like, a house garden or a flowery garden or a japanese garden. Gosh, I sound like a garden expert xD"

I am the author of the first image "Crossroads" - please see www.martin-liebermann.de. alanbrookscrossroads.com is a customer who bought the rights to use my image; they also provide a link to my flickr image stream to give me credit.

I am a commercial photographer and need my rights as an author respected; for commercial use, I charge a license fee. I assume your use of my work is non-commercial, so I can grant you free use if you give the due author credit as www.martin-liebermann.de.

Thank you

Martin

message 34: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Thanks Martin! :)

message 35: by Rebecca (last edited Jul 03, 2013 08:03PM) (new)

Rebecca May @Bam: I was just thinking it's a shame there aren't a few more places around Joro, so I've gone (completely and utterly and ridiculously - actually I was bored and this was fun :D) crazy and found a lot of pictures - just kind of random ones, but you might like to turn them into part of Joro. :) I've also come up with names for them some/most of them, just for fun. :)

Cold Cliffs Bay:
(view spoiler)

Silver Cliffs:
(view spoiler)

Lighthouse Bay:
(view spoiler)

Eagle Beach:
(view spoiler)

Pearl Beach:
(view spoiler)

Mystic Ocean Port:
(view spoiler)

Sunrise Falls:
(view spoiler)

Tempest Shrine:
(view spoiler)

Spider Cave:
(view spoiler)

Cathedral Cave:
(view spoiler)

Angels Mountain Pass:
(view spoiler)

Snowy Woods:
(view spoiler)

Forest Haven:
(view spoiler)

Summer Waterfall:
(view spoiler)

Iris Fields:
(view spoiler)

Golden Plains:
(view spoiler)

Windmere Village:
(view spoiler)

Lady Rest: (an inn, in case you were wondering :) )
(view spoiler)

Dark Everglades (Swamp):
(view spoiler)

Abandoned Mines:
(view spoiler)

Cathedral of Night: (fancy name for a haunted house :D)
(view spoiler)

Enchanted Ruins:
(view spoiler)

City of Ash:
(view spoiler)

Joro Castle:
(view spoiler)

Rose Castle Ruins: (I love this one)
(view spoiler)

Eden Glade: (pwetty...)
(view spoiler)

Dark River:
(view spoiler)

Misty Wood:
(view spoiler)

Also, I was thinking seeing as "Where Will You Go?" only has thirty members, you could try advertising it in other places or asking members to ask others to join? :)

Sorry if all my suggestions are weird! :D

message 36: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Becca wrote: "@Bam: I was just thinking it's a shame there aren't a few more places around Joro, so I've gone (completely and utterly and ridiculously - actually I was bored and this was fun :D) crazy and found ..."

thoes are really cool pic up there.

message 37: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May Olivia wrote: "Becca wrote: "@Bam: I was just thinking it's a shame there aren't a few more places around Joro, so I've gone (completely and utterly and ridiculously - actually I was bored and this was fun :D) cr..."

Thanks! It took me ages to find them, but I enjoyed doing it. :)

message 38: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Becca wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Becca wrote: "@Bam: I was just thinking it's a shame there aren't a few more places around Joro, so I've gone (completely and utterly and ridiculously - actually I was bored and this..."

(yw. all pic are just great that up there.)

message 39: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) :)

message 40: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

I'm so sorry, after around 24764237 decades... YOUR MODERATOR IS BACK. I'm going to study these pictures and create some worlds because they look awesome. So please be on standby and I'll get back to you all. I apologise for being very late.

message 41: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May :) Welcome back Bam!

message 42: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Thank you!

message 43: by Rebecca (last edited Jun 24, 2013 04:04PM) (new)

Rebecca May You're welcome. :) Sorry for the overload of pictures, I got rather into the whole picture-searching thing. *sheepish laugh*

Oh, and if you need the links for any of the pictures I can message them to you. :)

message 44: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Don't worry about it! and okay that's fine :) I now this is a little late.. but can you link me those pictures? I'm thinking of re-vamping the group again (I go away for a few months cause I'm pretty busy.. thinking of asking Con to take over for when I'm not here)

message 45: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May Haha, that's all okay. :) And I'm so glad that you're planning to revamp the group - and Connor would be a great moderator. I'll send the links to you in a private message, rather than overloading this thread. :D I think I've done enough of that already.

message 46: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Thanks! And yeah I think so too. That's cool, I'll be planning it for a few days then update it when I get back to England - I'm in Jersey for now. Next Monday is the day of re-vamp I think..

message 47: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May I look forward to it. :) Having fun in Jersey?

message 48: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Becca wrote: "I look forward to it. :) Having fun in Jersey?"

have fun out there Bam

message 49: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) hey @becca. i have q here. is still some diff ppl comes on this group here?

message 50: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Hey :) anyone can come into the group! New people haven't come on though.. it's dead here but I'm so pleased that people are trying to keep it alive. I'll reply when I can but my life has been hectic for a few months now, I'll try to come back when I can!