Crazy People of the World! discussion

TV and Movies! > BBC Sherlock

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
I am referring to the BBC series that's been running for two amazing seasons.

I just watched the series two finale, and I cried. Just thinking about it makes me teary. PS I watched both seasons in less than a week!

message 2: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Yay! Someone else who likes it! OMG i'm so obsessed with this now....

message 3: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I know! That was so freaky!

message 4: by Badgerlord (new)

Badgerlord | 200 comments It is indeed a wonderful series. Unfortunately, I'm quite sure that filming of season three only starts in March. Sigh. I want it now.

message 5: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I KNOW! I can't stop thinking about it...how will they explain the end? How will he return to John? ASDFGHJKL!1

message 6: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) | 1100 comments If they do explain it, not leave it a mystery, there is a 99.99% chance that we will all go, "Oh, I should have realized that! It is so obvious!"

message 7: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 47 comments SSSSHHHHHEEEERRRRRERRLLLLLLLOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!! *cries*

message 8: by Badgerlord (new)

Badgerlord | 200 comments I know the thought well.

message 9: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

put it in spoiler tags ?

message 10: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (last edited Feb 15, 2013 04:47PM) (new)

< spoiler > put stuffs here < / spoiler >

Delete the spaces!

message 11: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Awesome! My thoughts as to the actual books are still undecided, as I've only read a study in scarlet. (I've taken them out of the library this week though!)
(view spoiler)

message 12: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I need to read all of them so i can visit the museum while in London next month :)

message 13: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
Wow I watch cartoons were rainicorns have puppies :)

message 14: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (warpedline) | 183 comments I love Sherlock Holmes! So siked, cause the guy who acts Moriati in the movie is Hodge in City of Bones! Yay :)

message 15: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ wrote: "Wow I watch cartoons were rainicorns have puppies :)"

HAHAHAHahaha\

jk thats cool

message 16: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

I know, I should leave this topic now. WHEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

message 17: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

awww

message 18: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

I don't watch this show, so I must leave

message 19: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

You should watch it :0

message 20: by Badgerlord (new)

Badgerlord | 200 comments Season three has started filming! Finally! It should be done in not too long. Seeing as we have been waiting a year already.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I absolutely love this series! Benedict Cumberbatch looks awesome as Sherlock. And that Solar system scene was hilarious :D :D

I watched whole two seasons in less than 4 days :D

Waiting desperately for third season. And yes, I too have heard that the filming has started. Hope to see it soon and the trick of how sherlock survived be revealed :D

message 22: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Hello fellow fan!

message 23: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Hai! :D I haven't watched this yet :P But I'm planning to. And I spent most of yesterday watching scenes from it on Youtube P: I'm a newbie Sherlockian, and this TV show looks awesome.

message 24: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

It is awesome!

message 25: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) I know, right. I watched some scenes from the last episode of Season 2 and it's sad! D: Even though I haven't watched it, it's sad :P

message 26: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

It is. I cried.

message 27: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Yes, well I made sure I didn't because that would be a bit silly, since I hadn't watched one episode xD But it was sad enough. :U

message 28: by Badgerlord (new)

Badgerlord | 200 comments Its been over a year. I want Sherlock now.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I have just discovered this amazing show and WOW!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2014 08:49AM) (new)

Only the first season. Does anyone else think that the sound of Benedict Cumberbatch's voice is mezmerizing?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

His voice is so deep and chocolatey....er, ahem, and of course he's a great actor too, hehe. :P

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sure. :D

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Aaaah this is such a fantastic show

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

aaaaaaahh I know :')

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm trying to watch the last episode of season 3 online...LOAD, YOU USELESS MACHINE, LOAD!!!!!

message 36: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 335 comments ..

message 37: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 335 comments So weird that while I'm watching the first episode of that I see this......

νєяαℓι∂αιиє  | 2197 comments Maria wrote: "I'm trying to watch the last episode of season 3 online...LOAD, YOU USELESS MACHINE, LOAD!!!!!"

Hehehe :D Actually, I don't exactly like the last episode of season 3... :/ But see what you think. Over all though season 3 is AWESOME!!!

message 39: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 335 comments What?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

νєяαℓι∂αιиє wrote: "Maria wrote: "I'm trying to watch the last episode of season 3 online...LOAD, YOU USELESS MACHINE, LOAD!!!!!"

Hehehe :D Actually, I don't exactly like the last episode of season 3... :/ But see wh..."

I didn't think season 3 was quite as good as season 2, actually. The second episode was really funny, but it felt a bit disjointed and I found bits of it boring...but I thought the third episode was amazing!!!! That ending...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, don't worry, if I died, (view spoiler)... I was hyperventilating when I watched it last night.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, that was hilarious, he's such a great villain lol :P

message 43: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

I'll have you know I ship Johnlock so hard...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I prefer them as a bromance.

message 45: by Sakshi (last edited Mar 19, 2014 10:21AM) (new)

Sakshi Pawar (detectiveintardis) | 1 comments ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ wrote: "I am referring to the BBC series that's been running for two amazing seasons.

I just watched the series two finale, and I cried. Just thinking about it makes me teary. PS I watched both seasons i..."

I watched the third series finale the day it aired! We have to wait another two years for Season 4! "Moffat!" *screams*

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Moffat...We will find him, and we will sssskin him...

message 47: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Sherlock BBC is amazing! *.* too amazing!
I like Moriarty ( he's the ideal rival ya know )
and i'm just waiting to find out how did he survive that shot? watson said he blew his brains out but clearly thats not the case! I just cant wait for season 4!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah totally!! Do you think it's really him? I'm leaning towards the theories saying that it's someone else using Moriarty's face.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Or what the hell, it's totally him :D

message 50: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Maria wrote: "Yeah totally!! Do you think it's really him? I'm leaning towards the theories saying that it's someone else using Moriarty's face."

I thought about that too but then i was like...Moriarty is Sherlock's Evil Phase/Form... so if he can fake his death why cant Moriarty...!?? :D

P.s I really want him to be alive... It would be epic awesome! :DDD

« previous 1 3