Young Adult Reads discussion

Red Madrassa (Algardis, #1)
This topic is about Red Madrassa
Read 2 Review > Red Madrassa by Terah Edun- r2r (84) signups

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 692 comments Mod
Back with another r2r!

Post your review links in this feeds. (You do not have to have a blog to participate)
--If you do not post your review links, you will not be able to participate again. If you need an extension just message me here on Goodreads.

Reviews must be posted to goodreads: And could you please try and post the review to one of these other sites...
Blog, Amazon and/or B&N,
|Must post to goodreads and one other site ^
-------------------
The Book:
Red Madrassa (Algardis, #1) by Terah Edun
Synopsis
A magical accident threw them together. But when Fate holds all the cards, it can be impossible to tell the difference between pure chance and Destiny...

The Madrassa, a magical school for mage practitioners, is the stuff of legend. With selective entrance exams and quotas for only the most advanced of mage children, it's almost impossible to attend.

When Allorna, a guardian trainee for the royal family, ends up on the doorstep of the citadel on the eve of the final day of a recruitment ceremony, she decides it must be fate.

She was sure she knew the path her life would take before she enrolled. But sometimes life has a way of throwing in magical curveballs and strange friends, just to see if you’ll trip up.

Oh, and one of those friends is a mage accused of murder, another is a slightly psychotic dragon, the third a healer facing an existential crisis, and the last is a female storm-caller with more hidden secrets than a thief lord.

Do they all belong at the new school they call home?

This book is suitable for ages 12 and over. It is free of nudity, sexuality and only light cursing. The book is inclusive of LBGT and racial diversity.

Review links due: January 18th
IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ANY OF THE OTHER R2R'S AND HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR REVIEW LINKS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP!
-Your comment will be deleted if: You are on the banned list, signed up for another r2r, or comment after signups close.

message 2: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (last edited Jan 05, 2013 09:49PM) (new)

Leave a comment with your name, email, and format.
5 copies available in Epub, Kindle, and PDF.

Names will go here
Alannah
Justine
Melissa

Prami
Naissa

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) Alannah

Kindle please
alannahjc@live.com

Justine (justinen) Me please.
Mobi
justinebowman@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Melissa (sportzmomof5) Melissa
pdf
sportzmomof5@Yahoo.com

thank you

Prami{reader and dreamer} (prami) | 4 comments Prami
Pdf
bookish_me@ymail.com

Thanks!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Naissa
PDF
malissakelly14@yahoo.com

message 8: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Signups have ended
Have the book copies been sent out yet?

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) I haven't got my copy yet

Justine (justinen) Nothing yet.

Justine (justinen) Still no book :(

message 12: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

I just sent the author another message.

Justine (justinen) Janina wrote: "I just sent the author another message."

Okay :)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) Janina wrote: "I just sent the author another message."

Ok, thanks.

Terah Edun (terahedun) Hello All,

Sincere apologies for my tardiness! Copies of Red Madrassa have been sent out - I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to email with questions/comments and have a blessed New Years!

Justine (justinen) Terah wrote: "Hello All,

Sincere apologies for my tardiness! Copies of Red Madrassa have been sent out - I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to email with questions/comments and have a blessed New Years!"

Thanks! Can't wait to get started

Prami{reader and dreamer} (prami) | 4 comments Got it! Thanks :)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) Got the book, thank you.

Melissa (sportzmomof5) Thanks - I have the book and cant wait to get started.

Justine (justinen) And I posted my review to amazon.ca
Amazon.com and my blog.

Terah Edun (terahedun) Thanks for doing this so quickly Justine and posting so widely!

Justine (justinen) Terah wrote: "Thanks for doing this so quickly Justine and posting so widely!"

You are very welcome Terah. I would do Barnes and noble but for some reason it doesn't let me. I think it's because I live in Canada lol.

Melissa (sportzmomof5) http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Here is my review (which is also posted on amazon).
Thanks again for the opportunity to read and review!!