YA & TEENS BOOKTALK discussion

Sweet Evil (Sweet, #1)
This topic is about Sweet Evil
BookTalk > Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra  (sandrapierce) | 80 comments Mod
FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT YET, I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LEAVE AND COME BACK LATER WHEN YOU READ IT. THERE ARE GONNA BE LOTS OF SPOILERS!!!!

What were your thoughts about Sweet evil? Did you enjoy it? Who was your favorite character? What was your favorite moment? Thoughts about the ending? Looking forwards to reading the second book? Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins

Allie (AllieBlond) | 34 comments I simply CAN NOT wait to get my hands on book 2!!!! I loved Sweet Evil with all my heart, from the beginning to the very end. I cant believe it ended that way!!! My favorite characters were Kopano, Kaidan and Anna, they were EPIC and i adored them! My favorite moment was when Anna and Kaidan nearly had sex, that was so hot!

Allie wrote: "I simply CAN NOT wait to get my hands on book 2!!!! I loved Sweet Evil with all my heart, from the beginning to the very end. I cant believe it ended that way!!! My favorite characters were Kopano,..."

LOL. My favorite moment is when they go to this meeting with all the parents and everything, and when the fat girl dies? I loved sweet evil as well, and i'm sooo looking forwards to reading book 2. I cant wait to see what happens!

Nadine | 3 comments OMG! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. That book was so amazingly perfect. And that ending! :'( My favorite character is most definitely Kai, because he's a hottie. Just kidding, not that shallow. But his hidden vulnerability intrigues me. The ending made me bawl my eyes out. I really hope she meets Kai again in the second book. I'm definitely Team Kai ;)

The author said that they're going to meet again, pretty soon. I love Kai, but i cant choose Between him and Kopano.