Torrent (River of Time, #3)
This topic is about Torrent

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) Discuss third installment

message 2: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new) - added it

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 450 comments Mod
Caro, lolololol. O caro

Salyna | 654 comments Lol, this is my favorite of the series. Marcello is so romantic!

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) he is but its kinda weird once they marry

message 5: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new) - added it

I find it kinda cute

Salyna | 654 comments I find it extremely cute!

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) haha! but the romance is oh nvm lol

message 8: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new) - added it

Hahaha admit it it's cute

Salyna | 654 comments Thank you!

Kaitlin Peters | 73 comments Yeah their romance is cute, but it seems kinda weird since they are married. I'm my saying that they shouldn't be married because its amazing that they r married! I just think that they almost seem not as exciting when they r married.

Salyna | 654 comments I'm glad their finally married. It would have sucked for them to still pretty much be 'boy friend and girlfriend' through 5 books.

Kaitlin Peters | 73 comments Hah yeah that would really suck if they were boyfriend girlfriend through 5 books!

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) Kaitlin wrote: "Yeah their romance is cute, but it seems kinda weird since they are married. I'm my saying that they shouldn't be married because its amazing that they r married! I just think that they almost see..."

agreed although them being married almost is like...the romance sorta dims bc they r all mature! well thats just me :/

Kaitlin Peters | 73 comments Yeah I agree caro

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Caro♥ wrote: "Kaitlin wrote: "Yeah their romance is cute, but it seems kinda weird since they are married. I'm my saying that they shouldn't be married because its amazing that they r married! I just think that..."

Trueee. Now the romantic focus is more on Lia and Luca...

Kaitlin Peters | 73 comments Yeah that's what makes me happy now!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

just read the book a few weeks ago...but i'm not so sure i liked it as much as the others. Still... cant wait th read the next book;)

Salyna | 654 comments OMGoodness! This one was my favorite!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Caro♥ wrote: "he is but its kinda weird once they marry"

TOTally!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlin wrote: "Yeah their romance is cute, but it seems kinda weird since they are married. I'm my saying that they shouldn't be married because its amazing that they r married! I just think that they almost see..."

For some reason in books, married couples that never fight are not really interesting. Because there is no conflict! Nothing is happening anymore.

Kaitlin Peters | 73 comments Yeah. But I can't wait for deluge to come out!

Haley S (haleyjs) I LOVED the romance in this one. It was so well written. I loved the whole book! I am so excited to read Deluge!