Young Adult Book Club for Bloggers and Readers discussion

Welcome > Open Chat

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can talk about anything.
About yourself. About books. About cooking.
Etc...

[Just remember keep it PG-13]

message 2: by Brooke (new)

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I'm in a reading slump and I need to get out of it real soon because I have a whole shelf of unread books that I really want to read. Does anyone have any tips?

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica McCollum (logirl2017) I get that every summer, Brooke. I think that the best thing to do is just pick up a book you have been waiting to read for a while and just start reading it. I just did that with the third book of the Uglies series, Specials. I had been wanting to read it for a while but kept putting it off. Now, I am excited to read more books!

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I just started classes again and I'm already counting the days till springbreak

message 5: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Kennedy | 54 comments Brook just grab some ice tea and a book and sit and read

message 6: by Rachel, Your (Amazing) Spunky Mod. :) (new)

Rachel (starjoy899) | 60 comments Mod
Brooke wrote: "I just started classes again and I'm already counting the days till springbreak"

Dylan wrote: "Brook just grab some ice tea and a book and sit and read"

lol good advice! I went on a "field trip" with my parents to NYC. They don't care if I miss days of school because I'm an A+ student and the education I'm getting in my pathetically small town is terrible.

message 7: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Kennedy | 54 comments Me to kitty

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica McCollum (logirl2017) Does anyone know how to put a book cover on the comment?

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan hi

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan Hey

message 11: by Rachel, Your (Amazing) Spunky Mod. :) (new)

Rachel (starjoy899) | 60 comments Mod
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I'm soooooo excited! (for many reasons)

1. It's semester two over here in the USA!!

2. The Valentines day dance for our school is coming up and my class is running it.

3. I just got myself an awesome babysitting job with one adorable 3 year old for $8 an hour. The parents will let me rent movies, feed me, and drive me to and from the job! I feel almost like a live in nanny!

message 12: by Lena (new)

Lena  (3Lena3) | 29 comments that sounds cool...
my job is to present my drawings and paintings in cultural events.

message 13: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Kennedy | 54 comments Have any body Read the Vampire Academy series ?

If so are u exited about the release of the movie tomarrow