Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1299 comments This is probably my favorite week of the year...lots of reading time after to craziness of the getting ready for the holidays, and some snowy weather to keep us home! Been catching up on the SJ Rozan series, and just finished Winter and Night and about to start Shanghai Moon. In double checking the order, I realized there were many years in between these two books...ohhhh...so glad I didn't have to wait!!!

message 2: by Ann (last edited Dec 28, 2012 02:32PM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14610 comments Good point about catching up later with a series, nice to be able to pace them the way we want to, and not wait for publication of a new one! Love the Rozan books too!
I have Bronx Noir as a Kindle library loan now, short stories from several favorites including SJ!

message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8053 comments I keep meaning to dig out my SJ Rozans, I think I stopped mid series but have some in hardcover lying around here. Vacation is flying by and I haven't done as much reading as I'd like. Have spent HOURS playing with the iPad, however. Guess Santa knows what I like, LOL!

Dawn wrote: "This is probably my favorite week of the year...lots of reading time after to craziness of the getting ready for the holidays, and some snowy weather to keep us home! Been catching up on the SJ Ro..."

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1299 comments I love reading my kindle books on my iPad. The print is big and the light makes it easier. I use the kindle only when I'm out of the house now.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bronx Noir (other topics)