Teens rock! discussion

1000 ways > to look like an idiot at a restaurant

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 448 comments Mod
1. Pour salt on your table and start drawing in it

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments 2. fall off your chair :)

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 151 comments Push your plate in to the waiters face and say"oops muscle spasm." Xd

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

keep spilling a drink with free refilld

message 5: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 340 comments Mod
Oooh!!! I did this twice in two diferent restaurants and it ACTUALLY WORKED LOL :D
6) when your drink is empty blow on the straw making that dry sound that theres no more of your drink and the waiter will actually come!! Lol i was surprised to see that it worked

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments 7. Go and eat somebody elses food :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

8.Spit food in the waiters face and scream: "What is this shit!!?"

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments 9. SING!!! :)

message 9: by Goshgirl (new)

Goshgirl | 2 comments Scream at someone and say: 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN RATS COOK THE FOOD HERE????!!!!!!!!!!' That will get you some wierd looks. ;D

message 10: by Akash (new)

Akash Kulgod (kulgod) Amanda 爱 wrote: "3) eat with hands

4) say to the waiter all the time "is that mine?""

um.... how is eating with ur hands make u an idiot???

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 151 comments If you eat salad wit you hands you look like an idiot...

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_endipity) Keep asking the waiter to go get you stuff

message 13: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 340 comments Mod
look at cute waiter with a weird look and when he says whats wrong? yell out NOTHING! UGH! LEAVE ME ALONE!! and storm off to the restroom.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_endipity) When earring pizza fold it over and make sure all the grease runs on your hands. Then use up all the napkins on yours and others tables. (I know a old lady who dose this. No joke)

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) 17? crawl around going underneath peoples tables

message 16: by Akash (new)

Akash Kulgod (kulgod) um.... how is eating with ur hands make u an idiot???"

Well Akash, if you eat spaghetti or tor..."

well i suppose for some dishes....but in many cultures people eat with their hands and people who want a spoon or fork sometimes get weird looks....(personal experiences)

message 17: by Ann (last edited Feb 21, 2013 07:22AM) (new)

Ann Abernathy (chatterann) 14) ask for "a diet water"

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) If the restaurant is old enough it should still have a soda hose, anyway if it does pick it up spray it at people and sing "fire, fire,fire!!"
(Gotta love Overboard!) if they don't have one, buy a water bottle, poke a hole in the top fill it up with soda, or lemonade, do same as above. Works better with soda hose though!

message 19: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 37 comments Try to start a conga line

message 20: by Ayushi (new)

Ayushi | 24 comments 18. Ask the waiter about every dish on the menu and then, when it is time to order say, "Oh, I'm on a diet" or "the restraunt nearby has a better menu, so I'm going there."
19. Attempt to start a flash mob.

message 21: by Ernie (new)

Ernie (ryanapple) | 68 comments i vomited all over the floor of the restaurant we went to for me mom's birthday last year; i don't know what people made of that cause we were out of there in a jiffy.