Top 5 discussion

9 views
Your top 5 songs at the moment

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
1. It will rain by bruno mars
2. the a team by ed something
3. I'll make a man out of you off mulan
4. Sleeping lions by a small town band that no one has heard of named Annabel
5. Christmas time (don't let the bells end) by the Darkness


HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments 1. I Can Swing My Sword by Tobuscus
2. Nugget in a Biscuit by Tobuscus
3. Scientist by Cold Play
4. A team
5.Skinny love cover by Birdie


message 3: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) 1. Please Don't Go-The Script
2. Try-Pink
3. Viva La Vida-Coldplay
4. Locked Out of Heaven-Bruno Mars
5. Never Say Never-The Fray


message 4: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) Lauren wrote: "1. I Can Swing My Sword by Tobuscus
2. Nugget in a Biscuit by Tobuscus
3. Scientist by Cold Play
4. A team
5.Skinny love cover by Birdie"


TOBUSCUS!


HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments Darkness and redness and whitness!


message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne (bakingtactics) 1. How to Save a Life, The Fray
2. Going Down in Flames, 3 Doors Down
3. Love Story, Taylor Swift
4. Grenade, Bruno Mars
5. Going Under, Evanecence

At the moment. Changes all the time!


message 7: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 16 comments 1. Cinema- Skrillex
2. Bangarang- Skrillex
3. One More Night- Maroon 5
4. Die Young- Kesha
5. Whistle- Flo Rida


message 8: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 16 comments Hazel (Cheyenne) wrote: "1. How to Save a Life, The Fray
2. Going Down in Flames, 3 Doors Down
3. Love Story, Taylor Swift
4. Grenade, Bruno Mars
5. Going Under, Evanecence

At the moment. Changes all the time!"


Hehe! All my fave bands and singers!!!! Have you listened to the whole CD of Evanescence?


★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) 1. Love Song, Sara Bareilles (has been my favorite song for years and will likely stay that way)
2. The Only Exception, Paramore
3. Girl on Fire, Alicia Keys
4. She's So Mean, Matchbox Twenty
5. Love Story, Taylor Swift


message 10: by Lo (last edited Dec 30, 2012 07:10PM) (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) Sofie wrote: "1. Love Song, Sara Bareilles (has been my favorite song for years and will likely stay that way)
2. The Only Exception, Paramore
3. Girl on Fire, Alicia Keys
4. She's So Mean, Matchbox Twenty
5. Lo..."


I love that song.
(first one, I mean)


message 11: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (skyseeds) 1) Celebrity Status, Marianas Trench
2) Stutter, Marianas Trench
3) All to Myself, Marianas Trench
4) Cross My Heart, Marianas Trench
5) Desperate Measures, Marianas Trench
(LOL, I TOTALLY don't love Marianas Trench.. (Sarcasm) )


message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne (bakingtactics) Kathy (Miss Random) wrote: "Hazel (Cheyenne) wrote: "1. How to Save a Life, The Fray
2. Going Down in Flames, 3 Doors Down
3. Love Story, Taylor Swift
4. Grenade, Bruno Mars
5. Going Under, Evanecence

At the moment. Changes ..."


:D You have good taste! No I haven't, I just got a little on my iPod recently and I think it's awesome! I'm getting more soon though!


message 13: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 16 comments Hazel (Cheyenne) wrote: "Kathy (Miss Random) wrote: "Hazel (Cheyenne) wrote: "1. How to Save a Life, The Fray
2. Going Down in Flames, 3 Doors Down
3. Love Story, Taylor Swift
4. Grenade, Bruno Mars
5. Going Under, Evanece..."


Cool, lol my bro thinks that Amy Lee looks like a vampire in the cover for her CD...do you agree?


HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments Hey, ur the Skrillex expert, I've been looking for this dubstep YouTube vid where this girl turns into a monster and throws a creepy guy all around…u probably don't know what I'm talking bout :)


★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Lo♪ wrote: "Sofie wrote: "1. Love Song, Sara Bareilles (has been my favorite song for years and will likely stay that way)
2. The Only Exception, Paramore
3. Girl on Fire, Alicia Keys
4. She's So Mean, Matchbo..."


I know, right? Me too!


message 16: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Jan 03, 2013 10:22AM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 16 comments Lauren wrote: "Hey, ur the Skrillex expert, I've been looking for this dubstep YouTube vid where this girl turns into a monster and throws a creepy guy all around…u probably don't know what I'm talking bout :)"

Yep, I do! You're watching First of the Year- Equinox by Skrillex!! :DD The music video!


message 17: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) Kathy ~Kat luvvs Skrillex and the Dubstep~ wrote: "Lauren wrote: "Hey, ur the Skrillex expert, I've been looking for this dubstep YouTube vid where this girl turns into a monster and throws a creepy guy all around…u probably don't know what I'm ta..."

Oh my god. It's a Skrillex/dubstep fan.


HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments Ya! Your right! That's the first dubstep I've ever heard. It's kinda cool to think a new genre of music was invented this year


message 19: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 16 comments Hehe, you should listen to deadmau5 too!


message 20: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
For some reason that new Justin Beiber song has been stuck in my head for days. All I need is a beauty and a beat... ugh.


back to top