Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Botanicaust
This topic is about Botanicaust
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Botanicaust - Free Copies for Review

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tam (last edited Dec 28, 2012 10:19AM) (new) - added it

Tam Linsey (tamlinsey) | 7 comments The only crop left ... is human.

After genetically altered weeds devastate Earth's croplands, much of humanity turns to cannibalism to survive. Dr. Tula Macoby believes photosynthetic skin can save the human race, and her people single-mindedly embark on a mission to convert the cannibals roaming what's left of Earth. But when Levi, a peaceful stranger, refuses alteration, Tula doesn't think the only options should be conversion or death.

Levi Kraybill, a devout member of the Old Order, left his Holdout farmland to seek a cure for his terminally ill son. Genetic manipulation is a sin, but Levi will do almost anything for the life of his child. When he's captured, he's sure he's damned, and his only escape will be death.

Tula's superiors schedule Levi's euthanization, and she risks everything to set the innocent man free. Now she and Levi are outlaws with her people, and she's an abomination with his. Can they find sanctuary in a cannibal wasteland?

Botanicaust book trailer
See the book trailer video here.

10 copies available for review. I will email you a Smashwords coupon code. Make sure you include a line that says something like "I received this book from the author for an honest review," or else Amazon will remove the review. Please leave reviews at:

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Smashwords

And, of course, on Goodreads

Happy reading, and thank you for taking time to review.

Adrianne (adriannenars) | 16 comments Hi i would like to read and review your book :) adrianne.narciso@yahoo.com epub or mobi format thank you! :)

message 3: by Tam (new) - added it

Tam Linsey (tamlinsey) | 7 comments I'm sending it now!

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard Gillispie (rgillispie) | 11 comments I would like to review your book also.
Rdrbg97@yahoo.com

message 5: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments I would like a copy

message 6: by Tam (new) - added it

Tam Linsey (tamlinsey) | 7 comments Kellie wrote: "I would like a copy"
what is your email, please?
Tam

message 7: by Tam (new) - added it

Tam Linsey (tamlinsey) | 7 comments Any more takers on a free copy of Botanicaust?

Also, FYI, a Botanicaust short story is available for free on Amazon Jan 20-21. http://amzn.to/VO8E5o
Taking the Knife (Botanicaust) by Tam Linsey
Taking the Knife
Find out more about Ana!