The Challenge Factory discussion

2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > January Buddy Read Final Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (last edited Dec 28, 2012 09:55AM) (new)

Shellbelle  | 434 comments Mod
description

ONLY USE THIS THREAD IF YOU KNOW WHO YOUR BUDDY IS AND WHAT YOU WILL BE READING!!!

If you want to participate in the Buddy Read and want to find a partner....
You may start in the discussion sign up and start deciding what you might want to read and who you would like to pair up with over at the January Buddy Read Discussion Thread

message 2: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

message 3: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (last edited Jan 21, 2013 09:32PM) (new)

Final Sign Up

Jamie & Melissa: Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
~♥ Kat ♥~ and Gwendolyn: A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott
Jenne, Sue and ~Melissa~: Jekyll, an Urban Fantasy by Lauren Stewart
Nanna and Kathy Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
Hester, Melissa, Ashley & Marla: A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
Jennifer (ReaderRoo) & Ezinwanyi: The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
Jennifer (ReaderRoo) and Elishia On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Sanz and Barbara Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
Leslie and ~Melissa~: A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin
Jamie & Gabriela Cry Wolf by Patricia Brigg
Jennifer H,Denise and Sue Unholy Ghost by Stacia Kane
Elishia, Jennifer C. & JenJenBoBin: The Sea of Tranquility
Rebecca, Ashley & Barbara: Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld, Keith Thompson
♕Shannon and Audrey: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer 's Stone
Sam & Jennifer H.: The Diviners by Libba Bray
Jenne & Melissa Blood Wager by Connie Suttle
Jennifer C. and Jamie The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Dubois Jamie & Melissa will be reading Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine

message 5: by ★ gwiz ★ (last edited Dec 28, 2012 09:21PM) (new)

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) | 108 comments ~♥ Kat ♥~ and Gwendolyn - are back together again and will be reading for their month buddy read.

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends, #1) by Jayde Scott A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott

January Buddy Read Challenge

Thanks Shellbelle for setting up the buddy read. We both enjoy reading books together :D

message 6: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Jenne, Sue and ~Melissa~ will be reading Jekyll, an Urban Fantasy (Hyde Book II) by Lauren Stewart

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Nanna And I are back again!

we will start "Master Of The Mountain " series. Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters, #1) by Cherise Sinclair

message 8: by Harri (new)

Harri (books_and_tea) | 115 comments Hester and Melissa will be reading A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, #1) by Arthur Conan Doyle

(I hope I've done this right...)

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 80 comments Just want to add that Ashley will also be reading A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, #1) by Arthur Conan Doyle with Hester and I

message 10: by ~*~JenJenBoBin (new)

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Jennifer (ReaderRoo) & Ezinwanyi The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski :)

message 11: by Elishia (new)

Elishia Jennifer (ReaderRoo) and Elishia will be reading On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young and The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

message 12: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ | 1873 comments Sanz and Barbara will be reading Into Thin Air A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 80 comments Just had a 4th person ask about reading A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, #1) by Arthur Conan Doyle . So I guess we can make 2 2person teams for it and we will just pop in on each other. The people reading it are myself Hester, Ashley, and Marla

message 14: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:31AM) (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Leslie and ~Melissa~ will be reading A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) by George R.R. Martin

message 15: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gaaabbers) Jamie and I will be reading Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs

message 16: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

I will be setting up as many threads as I can get to today, and then I will finish the rest tomorrow!

message 17: by Elishia (new)

Elishia Jennifer C will be joining us for Sea of Tranquility

message 18: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Melissa wrote: "Just had a 4th person ask about reading A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, #1) by Arthur Conan Doyle. So I guess we can make 2 2person teams for it and we will just pop in on each other. The people reading it are myself ..."

I just made one for all 4 of you! If you would rather break it up into sets of 2 let me know, I just wasn't sure what you would prefer:)

message 19: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

♥☆♫★ Kathy,bahd gihrl♥★aka Drama Queen wrote: "Nanna And I are back again!

we will start "Master Of The Mountain " series. Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters, #1) by Cherise Sinclair"

YAY!!!

message 20: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

★ gwendolyn ★ wrote: "~♥ Kat ♥~ and Gwendolyn - are back together again and will be reading for their month buddy read.

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends, #1) by Jayde Scott A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott

January Buddy Read Challenge..."

Glad you guys enjoy the BuddyRead! Its one of my favorites even though I rarely have time to participate! lol

message 21: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Elishia wrote: "Jennifer (ReaderRoo) and Elishia will be reading On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young and The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay"

I set both books up under one thread...is that okay or did you want a separate for each book? just let me know:)

message 22: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Okay I got the threads started, and for those who do not have a thread yet, don't worry! I'm going to get it done in just a bit, I have some errands and then back on it!!!

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 80 comments Thanks Shell I think group of 4 is better :)

message 24: by ~*~JenJenBoBin (new)

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) @Shellbelle - I think we need 2 separate since The Sea of Tranquility will be a 3-some me Elishia and Jennifer C. then just me and Elishia for Dublin St.

JenJenBoBin (loving my new name but that dang song stays stuck in my head now! LOL)

message 25: by Sue (new)

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Jennifer H,Denise and Sue will be reading Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane

message 26: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ | 1873 comments Rebecca, Ashley & Barbara will read Leviathan (Leviathan, #1) by Scott Westerfeld

message 27: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mormorau) ♕Shannon and Audrey will read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

message 28: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Sorry for the delay but the rest are going up now!!! And it's not to late to sign up either!!!

message 29: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Dubois Jennifer C. and Jamie will be reading Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld

message 30: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

JenJenBoBin wrote: "@Shellbelle - I think we need 2 separate since The Sea of Tranquility will be a 3-some me Elishia and Jennifer C. then just me and Elishia for Dublin St.

JenJenBoBin (loving my new na..."

Okay, I set up two seperate threads and I THINK I got everyone on the right thread! lol

message 31: by Samantha McNulty (new)

Samantha McNulty Jennifer H and I will be reading The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray by Libba Bray

message 32: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Sam wrote: "Jennifer H and I will be reading The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray by Libba Bray"

Thread is up!
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 33: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Jenne & Melissa will be reading Blood Wager (Blood Destiny #1) by Connie Suttle

message 34: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Jenne wrote: "Jenne & Melissa will be reading Blood Wager (Blood Destiny #1) by Connie Suttle"

Here you go!
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 35: by Jennifer C. (new)

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments I don't see the thread for me and Jamie for Uglies. Am I just missing it?

message 36: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Jennifer C. you didn't miss it, I did! Sorry!!! But it's up now:) •Jennifer C. and Jamie The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

message 37: by Jennifer C. (new)

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments Thanks Shellbelle!