YA Writers and Readers discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Buddy Reads > Divergent by Veronica Roth

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 1340 comments Mod
On Sunday ( 12/30/12 ) we are going to read 5 chapters a day if anyone else wants to join in!!!

Alright, so I started this today and IT IS AWESOME! I got got up in this book way faster than I did with The Hunger Games, and I love Beatrice way more than I ever did Katniss. The world is great, the factions are interesting and so far I can't stop reading!!! I hope you guys are liking it too so far!

I hope my reading buddies are still reading because this book has been awesome! I usually don't like dystopian reads but this has really been so different!

message 4: by Morgan (last edited Jan 02, 2013 12:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Morgan | 1315 comments Mod
Absolutely loved this book I thought it was better than the Hunger Games but that's because I didn't like the books. So glad you're enjoying it. The next ones just as good :)

I have to get Insurgent because that was just awesome! I enjoyed Hunger Games but this was so much better, probably because I liked Tris WAY more than Katniss.

Danny | 6 comments Very interesting book, so far so good :) waiting for insurgent

They were both awesome!! I can not wait Alegiant to come out in the next couple months!