The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Professor's Offices > Professor Leech's Office

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
-

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared entered Professor Leech's office and looked around for the Charms master. He knew that Leech was really friendly; there was bout a 95% chance that the job he would be doing wouldn't be that bad. At least he wasn't expelled.

message 3: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Darius Leech watched Jared enter his office. Slowly, he emerged from behind a stack of books, hoping he wouldn't scare the boy.
"Mr. Jones? I understand you are here for your detention, correct?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup," Jared replied.

message 5: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Darius sighed. He hated detentions. "You will call me 'Sir' or 'Professor'." He inhaled. "You will be be de-warting these bullfrogs." He gestured to a container full of bullfrogs. "No magic allowed. You have two hours. I will be at my desk of you need me..." He looked at Jared with pity. "I'm sorry Mr.Jones. I really am."
And Darius seated himself at his desk. Why did he have to be such a Hufflepuff?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared sat down and began to try and figure out how to de-wart the frogs. "Excuse me, sir, how do I do it?" he asked.

message 7: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

He looked up. "Easy...let me demonstrate." Professor Leech picked up a bottle at his desk. "WonderWitch's Guaranteed Ten-Second Pimple Vanisher, although originally intended for young witches, works just as well on animals, most particularly frogs." He squeezed a drop of the potion onto the frog, in exactly ten seconds, the warts disseared. "Here," He said, handing the bottle to Jared. "You try."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared tried it and it worked. "Thanks, Professor Leech," he said, getting to work on his task. By ten thirty he was finished. "I'm finished, sir," he said.

message 9: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Professor Leech inspected hs flawless work. "Very well, Mr. Jones. You will come back this Tuesday at exactly this time."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared nodded and slunk out of the room.