Touch of Power (Healer, #1) Touch of Power discussion

Which magic would you want?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Esme Personally I would love to be a healer, because I really wanna help people and it seems pretty awesome.

How about you guys?

Kimberly I would love to have the magic that Kerrick has. I don't know if its earth magic or wood magic, but either way it would be cool to have his powers.

Becky his is forest magic, and thats what I would have too. I love trees, my parents even bought me a tree for my birthday one year and its my pride and joy every time I see it in my front garden. It would be amazing to actually feel the trees and plants of a forest.

Esme yeah, that would be pretty awesome

Demigod of donuts Life magic you can save peoples lives without getting ill yourself

Marie Kimberly wrote: "I would love to have the magic that Kerrick has. I don't know if its earth magic or wood magic, but either way it would be cool to have his powers."

it's forest magic.

Marie Count Crackula wrote: "Life magic you can save peoples lives without getting ill yourself"

I thought life magic could KILL you?

message 8: by Marie (last edited Dec 30, 2012 02:31AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marie I would like air magic. I know the vilain in the story makes it horrific but I think it could have it's uses outside of... you know? evil doings and whatnot

Demigod of donuts Oh. haha why is it called LIFE magic then??? :$

Sophie Healer. I would love to be able to help people in such a drastic way, but also means I could heal faster so I could do ridiculously dangerous stuff for thrill! Yay! :)

Demigod of donuts Kerrick is known as a forest mage because he isnt able to use his magic out of a wooded area

message 12: by Esme (new) - rated it 5 stars

Esme Sophie wrote: "Healer. I would love to be able to help people in such a drastic way, but also means I could heal faster so I could do ridiculously dangerous stuff for thrill! Yay! :)"

That is also another reason for me :D hahaha!

Marie Count Crackula wrote: "Oh. haha why is it called LIFE magic then??? :$"

Because it TAKES life and death magic TAKES death ( aka bring back to life)

Demigod of donuts Thats silly, never mind i want the power of air then

Teiamarie I'd want to be a Healer, hands down! Air would be cool too but I have such a bleeding heart that I think I could do the most healing, especially animals and children. I couldn't be a forest mage because I swear I have a black thumb! When my plants live there's definitely an element of luck involved! I just got a mint plant. I hope it survives... ;)

message 16: by Kara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kara heaer magic is awsome i want to be her so bad.