Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) Mockingjay discussion

Katniss the hero or Prim?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lilys Templeman Hard one.... Both in their own ways. Prim is the quiet hero though, if youknow what I mean.

Breanna I think Katniss is the hero because she saved Prim from having to go into the Hunger Games and she won... Prim would have died if Katniss hadn't volunteered as tribute.

Godiva3 Katniss is the hero! I agree with Breanna. And i don't think Prim did so much throughout the books.

~Cassie~ I think that everybody that contributed to the right side, no matter how small their contribution, were heroes.

Kristin Cassie wrote: "I think that everybody that contributed to the right side, no matter how small their contribution, were heroes."

"True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life, in whatever shape they may challenge us to combat."

Napoleon Bonaparte

This is true. Katniss was a hero for her part but Prim was also ministering to others with her gift of healing. She was also a hero!

Lilys Templeman Yep I agree with Cassie and Kristen. They are both heroes.

Lilys Templeman Also about what Godiva3 said, even though Prim didnt feature that much, you dont know what she was doing behind the scenes. When she ran into the bomb area at the end; that was a real act of courage.

Annie I think they were both heroes in there own right...and neither of them deserved to be put through so much at such a young age!

Nicole Ngo KAtniss is the hero, but Prim is the reason that she has become the hero. Katniss' action make her a hero, and she does the things she does because of Prim. c:

message 10: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Lilys is correct. Prim has to be the Hero