GR Magazine discussion

Blogs > Two blogs one interview

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lafferty | 128 comments I've got a great offer for authors wanting to be interviewed about their books: One interview, half on goodreads the other on my Examiner column. I'll feature any kind of book except for erotica or anything that is considered offensive to a particular religion.

Let me know if you're interested.

message 2: by Susana (new)

Susana Case (susanahcase) | 20 comments hi, my new book has just been released, Salem in Séance (poetry based upon the archives from the Salem witchcraft trials, WordTech Editions) and I would be very happy to be interviewed.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lafferty | 128 comments Susana wrote: "hi, my new book has just been released, Salem in Séance (poetry based upon the archives from the Salem witchcraft trials, WordTech Editions) and I would be very happy to be interviewed."

Susana, that sounds like an interesting read. I'll be happy to interview you about your book. You can expect to receive the questions in the next few days.

Thank you

message 4: by Susana (new)

Susana Case (susanahcase) | 20 comments looking forward to it!

message 5: by William (new)

William Harlan (raunwynn) I self-published my first book on Amazon about two weeks ago. It's titled "Antioch" and is the first in a series of fantasy/horror books I'm writing called "The Circle." I would gratefully participate in an interview!

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lafferty | 128 comments William wrote: "I self-published my first book on Amazon about two weeks ago. It's titled "Antioch" and is the first in a series of fantasy/horror books I'm writing called "The Circle." I would gratefully particip..."

Sure William, I'll be glad to interview you about "Antioch". I send you the questions by the end of the week. Thanks

message 7: by Susana (new)

Susana Case (susanahcase) | 20 comments thank you, Jennifer, for the time you put into reviewing writers and their works!

message 8: by Suneeta (new)

Suneeta Misra (suneetamisra) | 5 comments Jennifer, I have an indie book on Amazon, Rani of Rampur. It is a murder mystery set in India and has been getting good reviews. I would love to participate in an interview. Thank you for the great work you do and here is the Amazon site:
http://amzn.to/XcTp2v

message 9: by William (new)

William Harlan (raunwynn) Thanks, Jennifer!
My family, friends and I were all very happy with your work.
It's exciting to be interviewed!

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lafferty | 128 comments I've got new slots open if there are any authors interested in doing an interview.

message 11: by Suneeta (new)

Suneeta Misra (suneetamisra) | 5 comments Jennifer, I have an indie book on Amazon, Rani of Rampur. I would love to participate in an interview. Thank you for the great work you do and here is the Amazon site:
http://amzn.to/XcTp2v