Dare to Dream discussion

Miscellaneous > Selling jewelry

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Well I have officially started selling my jewelry and have a FB page that has pictures of those that I have finished and those that I will sell. The page is called Crazd Jewelry. :-) hope you guys check it out if not to buy but tell me what you guys think.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 2834 comments can you post pics on gr? i'm not on facebook and i don't think i can view your page without having an account.

good luck with your jewelry line :)

message 3: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl (dustpancrazy) | 2478 comments Mod
Gonna have Crazdwriter jeweler make me an owl :-) I will do neck thing or bracelet but no ear rings.

message 4: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Aaaa but Dustin, I think owl earrings would be cute for you. Lmao

message 5: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Rachel I just posted two pictures of two bracelet/earring set that I am selling. I'll make sure to add my page to my profile so you can click on it and check it out...

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 2834 comments thanks for posting the pics- very pretty jewelry- wishing you much success :)

message 7: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Thanks Rachel. Going to make more today hehe...then going to hopefully soon take a class..have to call the place and set it up

message 8: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

If you come up with any ideas that make you think of me, let me know. You are a great artist :-) My colors are blue, brown, green and orange. Thanks

P.S. No Ear Rings.

message 9: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) You know you want earrings Dustin lmao

message 10: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Yeah right :-)