Unknown Anonymity discussion

Roleplay > Dream World Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((So, um, plot. I want to create something new. Maybe people go to their dream world as a way of 'game playing'? Or they are all in some spaceship waiting to land on a new planet and dreams is a way to keep them alive and get them to communicate?))

message 2: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((Perhaps there are some glitches in the system and then a virus appears and dreamers start to disappear. Our characters would then have to fight off the virus. And maybe... if they wake up, their abilities remain as a side effect of being in the dreamworld longest?))

message 3: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (last edited Jan 28, 2013 12:50PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((OR there are aliens that boarded the ship and they are infecting the system (maybe through psychic abilities) and they fight them in the dream world?))

message 4: by Nobody (new)

Nobody | 61 comments ((Okay ... time to get active again! Which idea do you like the most?))

message 5: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((I like..........They are in a spaceship waiting to go to a new planet in some kind of cryogenic chamber. I think it would be best to do something different about the glitches in the system, after all, we have a virus in the robot roleplay. Perhaps the virus in the system is a result from aliens invading the ship? And I really want them to have powers after they wake up, so I think a side effect should be waking up with the same powers.))

message 6: by Nobody (new)

Nobody | 61 comments ((Lol, that sounds amazing!! Aliens invading, cause problems, accidentally wake them up with their powers. Yeah?))

message 7: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((Yeah! Whoohoo!!! So, um, we should start off with a Dream world day, average stuff, perhaps people going about to school, work, etc. Do we want to have something structured like that?))

message 8: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((Do we want to be really sci-fi, fantasy, or realistic world with superpowers?))