Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Woods > Paths

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) .

message 2: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor walked along the path humming to a random tune that popped into his head.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz peeked over a branch from her hiding spot in the tree. She watched the boy pass, and held her breath. She didn't want him to find the cabin.

message 4: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor sat down on a rock and pulled out a notebook. He smiled as he began drawing something down.

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz watched him from her perch. What was he drawing? She leaned forward, and tried to make out the pencil lines on his paper. A thin branch snapped, and leaves twirled to the ground. She held her breath.

message 6: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe walked in the woods. He wasn't on the path but he was close enough to see it barely.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz peeked over a branch, and noticed another boy walking towards her. What was with all the people in the woods today?

message 8: by Quemares (last edited Jan 02, 2013 01:07AM) (new)

Quemares When Felipe saw a tree that he could climb, he climb it and sat down on a thick branch. He looked at the sky and started to think. Why did his parents send him to this school, he thought, did they want him to go away as soon as possible to have some time to themselves or did they actually thought that a "special" school as they called it will actually help him to get supernatural or learn to control them. He didn't have supernatural powers, why did they kept telling him that he had moved a car with my mind or walk in flames without being burnt. It was impossible and they knew it.

message 9: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor put his pencil back into his pocket and stood up. He looked around one last time before walking away.

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) When Jazz saw the boy walk away, she quickly hopped down from the tree. She didn't want to be caught in a fight, if one broke out between the two boys. She hurriedly swung down, trying to be as quiet as possible. She took a glance behind her, and looked at the boy in the tree. He seemed to be staring right at her, but she couldn't tell for sure. Then she wondered, what species was he? He wasn't a vampire....

message 11: by Quemares (new)

Quemares As Felipe looked at the sky, he thought he saw something move. He sat up and started to look around the branches above him but after a while he saw nothing else and laid down on his branch. "Must have been my imagination." He whispered. He looked at the sky again, not thinking about anything in specific.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz stared at the boy. Was he human? Could she eat him? She licked her lips.

message 13: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe decided that he wanted to go deeper into the woods so he got up and looked around. He saw a near by branch of a tree beside the tree he was already on. He jumped from his branch and grab that brach and he lifted himself up. He crouched on that branch and looked around. His parkour instinct already kicking in, figuring out the best and safest way to go deeper into the wood.

message 14: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor looked at the night sky and smiled. He took some small logs he found and put them in a pile. He looked at the pile. He smiled and snapped his fingers and his finger gave off a flame. He put his finger next to the wood till caught fire. He blew out the flame on his finger and sat next the fire.

message 15: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe saw a fire and immediately started to get closer to it without getting down from the trees. He got close enough to see the fire and its maker, but far enough that he could easily hide from view. He saw a guy sitting by the fire. That reminded Felipe that it was getting dark and he needed to choose if he wanted to sleep at the academy's dorm or he would sleep somewhere else. He decided that he would sleep in a place in the woods tonight and that tomorrow he will head back to town. He needed to find someplace to sleep so he started go from tree to tree deeper into the woods to find someplace to sleep that was somewhat far away from the guy at the fire because something told Felipe that the guy wasn't very friendly.

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz saw smoke rise from above the trees. She told herself to continue into town, but her curiosity took over. She raced back towards the smoke. She stopped at the end of a tree line, and gazed over the tall grass. She noticed a fire burning in the distance, and a dark figure sanding near it. She stalked towards it.

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor smiled and layed in the grass looking at the moon.

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz slumped up agents a tree trunk. "Not the safest place to start a fire, ya know." Jazz looked up at the moon.

message 19: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor sat up slowly still with a smile on his face. For a few minutes he was silent then he spoke "Your not in the safest place."

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Ya?" Jazz tilted her head to one side. "I feel pretty safe." She picked at a hang nail.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Ya?" She tilted her head to one side. "I feel fairly safe." She picked at a hang nail.

message 22: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor chuckled and stood up he walked over to a tree and looked as if he was hugging it his Left hand for showing. "Is that so? Well that doesn't seem right..."

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Oh, I know I'm safe." She stepped towards him, her hands on her hips.

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments He chuckled again "I never met someone not terrified of me hand." he
Held up his left hand "Or let alone me..."

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "I'm not scared of anything." Jazz boasted. "What are you, anyways? A demon?" Sh cocked an eyebrow.

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments He smiled and nodded "In the flesh."

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz nodded. "I figured. Now I might be a little worried if I was an angel." She grinned.

message 28: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor just stood there silent and smiling

message 29: by Quemares (new)

Quemares As Felipe started going deeper into the woods, he started to hear the guy at the fire having a conversation but Felipe was already too far away to hear it. As Felipe jumped from branch to branch, he looked around him to find a good place to sleep but couldn't find any. He started to think that he should have gone back to town but now it was too dangerous. He was about to give up and sleep on the trees when he saw a cabin. He climbed down the tree and walked toward the cabin

message 30: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody walked along the paths hoping to cross pathes with someone, but not someone bad or mean. Just then she realized the time." Uuuggg!" She groaned to herself. Either she was to sleep in the woods or walk all the way back to her dorms...

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Reaching up and grabbing a limb of a tree, she hoisted herself up. This was going to be a long night...

message 32: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor sighed and walked back to his fire ignoring Jazz.

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody remembered that there was a game going to happen in the woods soon. She remembered the teachers talking about it. Her curiosity got the better of her...

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz glared at him. She walked towards him, and crossed her arms. "What's wrong with your hand?" She asked, almost sourly.

message 35: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor looked at her confused "You can see well right? I mean it's not like everyone shoves razors into their finger tips everyday."

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz frowned. "I though maybe..." She paused. "Why do you do that?"

message 37: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments "Do? You mean did? I did this years ago." Razor chuckled

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Why? She asked curiously.

message 39: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe got out of the cabin and started to walk to town, along the path.

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz noticed another boy walking towards them. She was out numbered. If one of them attacked, she'd loose. She looked around nervously.

message 41: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor turned around and looked at the other boy

message 42: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe walked past them, saying "Hey, What's up?" as he past beside them and then kept walking. He didn't want to interrupt anything unless it was something that he should interrupt like an attempted murder or something like that. Although the guy did look like he could do something like that, the girl on the other hand didn't look afraid of him so Felipe guessed she could take care of herself, although Felipe would run to her rescue if the guy did try to hurt her. Sometimes, even Felipe himself thought that Felipe tried too much at being a hero.

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz made a weird face. Hey, what's up? Couldn't he tell that that boy was a demon and could potentially jump out at any second and kill him? She chuckled to herself.

message 44: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor chuckled "Your frightened." he said to the boy

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz put her hands on her hips, and watched the boy closely.

message 46: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe stopped walking and turned around. "I'm frightened?" He asked. "Why should I be frightened?" Felipe looked at the guy talking to him.

message 47: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor chuckled again and walked back to the fire saying nothing.

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Jazz looked between the two boys. "What the heck..." She thought. She slowly backed away from the path, disappearing in the shadows.

message 49: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 36 comments Razor layed on the ground pulling his hand behind his head.

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Was this guy absolutely insane? She shook her head, wondering if she should go back to the academy.

« previous 1