Supernatural Academy discussion

Mall > Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 703 (703 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Get your coffee, drinks, cinnamon rolls, muffins, etc here!

message 2: by Loubird (last edited Jan 03, 2013 08:18PM) (new)

Loubird Rocky got a cup of coffee and sat down. bullwinkle? he thought about the last words the cute girl that he met at the pond last night had said i love rocky and bullwinkle! did she really love him?did they have a chance together?

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "Hey!" Says Lily when she sees Rocky sitting at a table. Her heartbeat quickens.
"Are you expecting company?" She asks nervously.

message 4: by Loubird (last edited Jan 03, 2013 08:22PM) (new)

Loubird "nope. i love rocky and bullwinkle?"

message 5: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "It's funny isn't it?" Laughs lily. "Can I sit with you?"

message 6: by Loubird (new)

Loubird "yes you can,yes it is funny,do you already have a boyfriend? cuz if you didn't then mabey..."

message 7: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "Wow. You're pretty straight-forward, aren't you?" Lily laughs.
The waitress comes around and lily orders hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll.

message 8: by Loubird (new)

Loubird "yeah. but do you?"

message 9: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "I really thought you must have already been going out with someone! But yes! Definitely!" Cries Lily. She blushes.

message 10: by Loubird (new)

Loubird they stare at each other for about 4 minutes of awkward silence then rocky starts laughing hysterically

message 11: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily smiles.

message 12: by Loubird (new)

Loubird "sorry i just cant stand awkward silences they drive me crazy.what's your first class?"

message 13: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "Math. Yours?"

message 14: by Loubird (new)

Loubird "writing. do you just want to compare schedules?" he said pulling out a sheet of paper that said:
~writing
~math
~drawing
~science
~lunch
~Study hall
~fighting

message 15: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "Ah!" She sighed. She pulled out hers.

~ Math
~ Gymnastics
~Drawing
~Writing
~Lunch
~Reading
~Flying

"We don't have any classes together, do we?"

message 16: by Loubird (new)

Loubird "YEAH WE HAVE DRAWING TOGETHER BUT THAT'S ALL."he frowned "i could meet you at the pond afterwards?" his statement sounded more like he was asking permission

message 17: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "Yeah. That sounds great." Says Lily. "Oh darn, we missed the first class! I got to get to gymnastics! I'll see you in Drawing, okay? And sit with me at lunch."

message 18: by Loubird (new)

Loubird "okey dokey see ya."he transformed into a robin,circled her head once and flew out the door.

message 19: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily unfolds her wings and flies out.

message 20: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel walks into the cafe with Ayry, and spotting an empty table he quickly makes his way to the table so no one else will take it.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ayry glanced around. She had this eerie feeling that she was being watched somehow. She took off her coat and placed it at the table. "I'm going to go use the ladies room." she said with a smile.

message 22: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments He grinned a bit "alright"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ayry went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Once she was done she headed back and took a seat next to him. She found herself abit nervous.

message 24: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments He was abit nervous.... looking around anxiously,
"Soooo you want something??? I got like 50 bucks i'll pay. Oh wait I just remebered you owe me a meal." He said as he chuckled lightly

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Yes I do. What would you like?" Ayry asked him.

message 26: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments "Haha actually I'm not hungry but I mean ill take a coke.."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "I'll right..I'll be right back." she said getting up and buying him a coke and her water.

message 28: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments "Alright"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Here you go." she said with a smile as she gave him the coke and sat down.

message 30: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon walked into the cafe. He stopped a few feet from the counter because he wasn't sure what he wanted yet.

message 31: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon walked into the cafe. He stopped a few feet from the counter because he wasn't sure what he wanted yet.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna stopped next to him and rummaged through her pocket. "Do you think they take Drachmas?" she asked and took the gold coins out "Its all i have"

message 33: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Don't worry about it. Order whatever you want," he said, still trying to decide what he wanted.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Her shoulders slumped "i have no idea what i want"

message 35: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He smirked. "Back to the indecisive thing," he said, deciding he wanted a regular coffee, but not sure what he wanted to eat.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"i only know that i want a sweet tea. i have no idea what i want to eat" she grumbled

message 37: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "And I only know I want a coffee. Sounds like we're having the same problem," he said with a grin.

message 38: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments "Thanks." He said with a small smile. He drank his coke as If analyzing it, making odd faces here and there.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

she shuddered "See me take a sip of coffee and you will see me bounce off the walls for a week."

message 40: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ I think you'd do that with anything either caffeinated or sugary," Daemon said with a chuckle.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trust me o n that one you are right. remind me to show you the pictures later"

message 42: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He shook his head. "You would have pictures," he said, chuckling. "You know what you want yet?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe a cinnamon roll?" she said uncertainly

message 44: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "That's exactly what I was thinking," he said with a smirk.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Really? are you sure your not just piggy backing off what i said?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Mckenzie wrote: ""Thanks." He said with a small smile. He drank his coke as If analyzing it, making odd faces here and there."

Ayry sat awkwardly not knowing what to say.

message 47: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon shook his head. "I thought it up all on my own," he said with a smirk.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked down helplessly at the drachmas in her hand "are you paying?"

message 49: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He raised his eyebrows. "I thought you were going to wash dishes until you payed off your cinnamon roll and tea," he said with a grin.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"are you really?" she asked in mock horror. then she slapped his arm playfully "You really think they are going to let some one like me work here?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15