Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Woods > Abandoned Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) .

message 2: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe opened the door to the cabin. It was very dark but it did provide some sort of shelter. Felipe decided that he was going to sleep here tonight. He walked around looking for a spot where he couldn't get spotted from the outside and where he could easily hide if anyone came in. He found a corner where there was what remained of a table. He tilted it over so it gave him cover and he fell asleep on the corner.

message 3: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe wakes up. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the table that he had put to cover him was all the way on the other side of the cabin. "What the...?" He muttered. He got up and got ready to go back to town, now that he was rested. He walked to the door and went outside.

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio walked in she hadn't gone to school yet beacue she did't know where it was at.

message 5: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe jumped down from the nearest tree to the cabin and walked toward the cabin. He looked through the window and saw his cellphone on the floor where he had slept. He also saw a girl inside the cabin. Do I walk in and just get my phone or do I sneak in to get it? He thought, If I just walk in I might startle her and that might make her have an aggressive reaction...but so does sneaking in but sneaking in makes the chance of she seeing me smaller.

message 6: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe sneaked into the cabin and slowly made his way toward the place where he had left his phone.

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio looked at Felipe and said, "Who are you?"

message 8: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Hello" Felipe said, "I'm just a guy that slept here and forgot his phone." Felipe pointed to his phone that was on the ground. "I'm going to need my phone if I'm going to go to the school. My name is Felipe by the way"

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio then smiled, "Can you show me I am lost."

message 10: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "I can show where the building is" Felipe said. "But I'm also new so I won't be able to give you a tour. What's your name?"

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe She then said, "Akio Laputa,"

message 12: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Akio? That's a nice name" Felipe said, as he picked up his phone. "Maybe, you can help me figure out something that has been bothering me. My parents told me that this school was for 'special' kids. What did they mean by that because as far as I know I'm mentally disabled or something like that?"

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe She began to laugh, "You don't know what kind of species you are?"

message 14: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "What do you mean?" Felipe asked, confused. "I'm human, like everyone else in this planet"

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio then got a bottle of water and threw the water in the air and turned it into snow, "But we are special." She said watching the snow fall. She sucked on her lollipop.

message 16: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Woah" Felipe said. "How did you do that?"

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Like I said I," She said pointing at herself and then pointed at him, "And you are special. We just need to find your power." She said thinking.

message 18: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Well, my parents always said that I was different" Felipe said. "They said that I had powers but I never really believed them"

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "What did they say was your power?" She asked curious.

message 20: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "They said that I moved a truck without touching it and gone into a house on fire and came out intact" Felipe said. "Maybe I'm immune to fire and have telekinesis?"

message 21: by Caramel Cat (last edited Jan 19, 2013 08:50PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio then backed away from him, "Fire," She said scared. She hated fire.

message 22: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe looked at her. "What?" He asked. "Are you seriously scared of me now that you know that I'm fire proof? I'm not going to hurt you and even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to. I do not know how to use my powers"

message 23: by Quemares (new)

Quemares ((Wasn't your character's name Akio?))

message 24: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((sorry))

Akio then gave a sigh of relief, "Okay, I'm not scared of you, just fire for your info." She said smiling.

message 25: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Okay" Felipe said. "Is there anything else in this world that I don't know of, apart from humans with supernatural powers? Is there monsters, too? Vampires or werewolves?"

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Um, well all the above and more." She said thinking.

message 27: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "So, the world that I knew was safe is actually a very dangerous place?" Felipe asked.

message 28: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Yeah that why your parents sent you to this school." She said sucking on her lollipop.

message 29: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "So, what are you?" Felipe asked. "I mean, are you human or something else?"

message 30: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio replied, "I am a ice monster." She looked away not wanting to see his reaction.

message 31: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "An ice monster?" Felipe asked, "Really? You don't look that different from a human."

message 32: by Caramel Cat (last edited Jan 31, 2013 03:34PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio then looked at him, "I know but because I am a monster that doesn't mean I look different."

message 33: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Then what's the difference?" Felipe asked.

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio said, "Some of our powers people think we are monster because of them, and one difference if it's not cold I have to suck on a special lollipop to keep my temperature cool."

message 35: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Which is the one that you are sucking on right now?" Felipe asked.

message 36: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio nodded.

message 37: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "What happens if you don't keep cool?" Felipe asked.

message 38: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio looked frightened, "I die."

message 39: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "So that's why you are afraid of fire." Felipe realized.

message 40: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio nodded and slivered with fear.

message 41: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "Hey, calm down." Felipe said softly. "I will make sure that you never come close to fire."

message 42: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio looked at him, "Thanks that means a lot to me." She said and gave a smile.

message 43: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "You're welcome." Felipe said with a smile. "So do you want me to walk you to the school or not?"

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio nodded.

message 45: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe opened the door of the cabin. "Ladies first." Felipe said as he stood to one side holding the door opened.

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio said, "Thank you." She then walked out of the cabin.

message 47: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe followed her out.

((Do you want to roleplay the path to the school or do you want to skip to when they arrive at the school?))

message 48: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Skip to school))

message 49: by Quemares (new)

Quemares ((Okay, just post on the dorm or class where you would like to end up in. I'll follow))

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2013 03:55PM) (new)

Rose walked into the dark cabin wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black and red shirt and black fingerless gloves and smiled her devilish smile she walked in her black heels tapping on the ground before reaching in her bag pulling out a piece of white chalk

« previous 1 3 4 5