Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Around Town > Coffee shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 221 (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) .

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber was sitting at a table in the far corner of the coffee shop, the corner had shadows cast over it due to one of the lightbulbs being out. Her hand was still pressed against a white mug that contained a now cold drink, her eyes were closed and her cheek pressed against her other arm. Underneath of her eyes were dark circles, and she was murmering quietly in her sleep, saying something about feathers and breakfast that made little sense. The few people in the building didn't seem to realize she was asleep. But a loud crash as one of the workers broke a dish made her jump. Her mug tipped over and she pressed back in her chair to aviod getting splashed with the brown drink.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli quietly entered the shop, hoping not to be noticed. He slumbered over the the man at the register, still not fully awake. He wasn't a huge morning person, and being at the coffee shop this early was abnormal. He ordered a small mug of hot cocoa, and wrapped his cold hands around its steaming base. He clumsily walked over towards the couches where Amber was sitting, and slumped down in a chair. He nodded at her, which was his typical way of saying hello.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) ((Going to bed. Roleplay more tomorrow?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber glanced up, arching one eyebrow at Eli before she returned her gaze to the mess. Once hot choclate was streaming off of her table and onto the flour, and for a moment she just stared at it before she hovered a hand over the puddle on the table. A blue glow formed around the drink before it vanished. "Hello, feathers." She murmered, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Kelsey wrote: "((Going to bed. Roleplay more tomorrow?))"

((Night. Yep.))

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) He gave a slight smile. "Want some more hot chocolate?" He asked, placing his mug on the coffee table in front of him. " I can go get you so

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) ((Some" sorry about that))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No thanks," Amber muttered absently, pushing her own mug out of the way so she could fold her arms on the table again. She tilted her head slightly to theright, examining the few people in the coffee shop, "We all must be crazy to be at this time in the morning. I swear after last night I can sleep for a decade." She pulled one hand up and rested her fingertips on her temple.

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli ran a hand through his messy hair. "I know." He agreed. "You'd think we'd sleep for days. When I got back to the dorms last night I was so tired." He cautiously took a sip of his cocoa, the steaming liquid burning the roof of his mouth.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I threw my alarm clock at the wall," Amber murmered, an amused smile spreading over her lips before it disolved into a sigh, "I didn't throw it hard enough. It kept ringing." Her nose crinkled slighly. She gave a small shake of her head, and returned her attention to Eli. She examined him for a moment then leaned away.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli rubbed his dry eyes. "When my alarm clocked started ringing, I slammed the snooze button so hard the whole thing starting making this annoying crackling, buzzing noise." He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table. He plopped his head in his hands.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber let out a snort of laughter. "You just can't win with alarm clocks!" She declared, desciding that Eli wasn't to bad. "Maybe they do it on purpose," Her eyes widened and her tone dropped to a lower voice, "Savataging the Angels sleeping." She broke into a smirk, "Hmm. Dominations of clocks. Must be noisy....So, do you fly, Feathers?"

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli smirked. "Do I?" He snorted.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Then he looked at her quizzically. "Feathers? Maybe I should call you wings."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber scowled at him. "Unlike most of you birdies, I don't have wings." She said, as if that was the most obviouse thing in the world, "So, good luck with that nickname. Asides, Feathers isn't that bad of a nickname." She leaned back in her seat, and tapped the side of her mug with her fingertips.

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli stared at her. "You don't have wings? I've never met an angel without wings.... Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." He sat back in his chair, amazed. "You seriously don't have wings... Maybe I shod call you sparkles, then."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber's lips twitched as she fought back a smile. "Sparkles?" She repeated, arching one eyebrow, "Where did that come from? Asides, I don't need wings. I can teliport." She wasn't sure who she was trying to convince, and a troubled exprestion settled on her features. She shrugged a bit, her facial features smoothing out, "At least I don't have to worry about bird traffic in the sky." She joked.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli laughed. "Ok, not only are you... You can teleport? That is so cool." He shook his head, not sure he believed her. "Can you teleport people? Could you teleport me? Can you teleport other things?" He had millions of questions swirling around in his head. "Dang... Now I need to think of another nickname."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "How about we just agree that my name is Amber? How's that?" Amber replied, rolling her eyes. She stretched out one of her hands, letting her palm hover over her mug. A blue glow absorbed the cup, outlining it for a brief second before it vanished, reappearing on a table across the room, "Objects are easy. People...a bit tricky. I've never tried to teliport more then one or two people, asides from myself, at a time." She shrugged, "Do you want to be telied?"

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Amber. I like it." He grinned. "I'd love to. I'm always up for experimenting. So... Explain to me how this works. What's with the blue glow?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber's eyebrows knit together. "I never really thought about the blue glow," she admited sheepishly, "I suppose it outlines the object to keep it stable? It's simple really. I just have to concetrate on the object or person and the place where I want it to go. You...disapear for less then a second. Blackness, as if you were blinking. Of course, there are a few times when you accidently...um, pop up in random places."

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli laughed. "This is going to be fun. Lets do it." He wasn't the slightest bit worried. In fact, he was excited.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber stared at him for a second. "You're insane." She said at last, "Defently a keeper. Come on, we'll go outside to do it." She didn't wait for his answer, but instead stood up, steading herself against a table before she started to navigate her way through people and tables to get to the front door.

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli threaded through the crowds, and followed after her. He wanted to show her how he flew after she showed him her teleporting. "Are you going to teleport with me?" Eli asked a little too hopefully. "I mean," he cleared his throat. "Can you?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Don't tell me you're nerviouse." Amber teased with a small smile, "Of course I'm going to teli with you. Do you know where you want to teliport to?" She asked, outstretching one arm and offering her hand, "I promise you'll come out in one pierce."

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "I was so worried." Eli joked, smiling. He took her hand. "Hmmm. Where would be a nice place to teleport to?" He thought for a moment. "How about the roof?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Oh goody, an easy one." Amber said with mock enthusum as she closed her eyes. She pursed her lips together and her eyebrows pinched together. A blue aura begin to encircle them, their skin turning into an electrict blue glow. For a second, less then a second, their was only a flash of darkness then the glow was gone, and they were standing on the roof. "Ta-Da!" Amber announced, opening her eyes and slipping her hand away so she could peek down at the people below.

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) ((I'll post on the roof.))

message 30: by Shangre (last edited Feb 14, 2013 08:17AM) (new)

Shangre | 8 comments Sita walked into the coffe shop and noticed a nice table in the corner then waited for her order to be taken.

message 31: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) Gabriela follwed Cassie into the coffee shop, looking for a table when someone walked up to her

message 32: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 1000 comments Mod
When Cassie found a table for them she turned around to find Gabriella with somone else

message 33: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((We need someone to rp with us))

message 34: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((Agree can you see if anyone else is online))

message 35: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((How again?))

message 36: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((Go on the group the click members))

message 37: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((Kay I will now))

message 38: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((K))

message 39: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((Any luck))

message 40: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((Nope only us))

message 41: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((Dam))

message 42: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((I know aye, I've friended Nicole))

message 43: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((Haha nice))

message 44: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((Have you?))

message 45: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((Nar it won't work for me for some reason))

message 46: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((Haha oh well))

message 47: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((Tomorrow then?))

message 48: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((Yep, u have work at 2pm, so ill be on till then))

message 49: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((I mean I have to work))

message 50: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

((I know I got it))

« previous 1 3 4 5