Supernatural Academy discussion

Academy > The nurse's office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 633 (633 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Where students come to treat their wounds.

message 2: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 589 comments Mod
Lucy (Lulu) stayed in her office to organize her stuff. She made sure the floor is spotless and everything is neat.

message 3: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Jan 16, 2013 05:38PM) (new)

Jin walked into the Nurse's office with Jaylee on his back and Saul besides him, "Lulu"

message 4: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Lucy looked up from her desk, "yes?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul was pale as marble." Hey can you help me"? He asked Lucy." I think Azure's powers are going crazy". He told her.

message 6: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

She motioned for him to lay down on a bed b4 saying, "name, age, and species?"

message 7: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Jin shakes his head, "nope. U are light as a feather"

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 16, 2013 05:49PM) (new)

Miyuki-chan wrote: "She motioned for him to lay down on a bed b4 saying, "name, age, and species?""

" Name , Saul Night , Age, 14 , species human , I'm carying a demon". He told her as he sat down on the bed.

message 9: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (last edited Jan 16, 2013 05:51PM) (new)

She typed the info into the computer before walking over to her cabin to see if she has some power control medicine, "u and the demon should probably take power control class" she said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" Guess so ". He told her honestly. " But he's overpowered , seriously can't I use something to seal his power mean time"? He asked her, he was tired of getting sick so much .

message 11: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Her ears twitched while she listened, "yes, i have some of that. Miss Castro is really nice, you'll definitely like her" she says pulling out a box. "here" she takes out 3 greenish pills, "these will seal him off for at least a week"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay". He nodded and took the pills and put some in his poket." Should I eat one now"? He asked her.

message 13: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"Yup" she said sitting back in her chair. She typed in the type of medicine she gave Saul, "eat one at least once every 2 days" she informed.

message 14: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"Suree" he replied, "Thanks Lulu" he says walking out the door

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay". He told her and took some water and drank the pill. " You mind if I sleep here for a while"? He asked the nurse.

message 16: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Lulu waved, "Bye J.J"

message 17: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"you should" she replied, "also keep in mind that since ur the only human here in this academy, many vamps, especially Elda, would be after ur blood"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" Trust me I can take care of a few vampires". He told her as he lied down and closed his eyes.

(( goodnight see ya))

message 19: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (last edited Jan 16, 2013 06:08PM) (new)

((bye))

She snorted, "then u havent met Elda. She uses/controls bats" she ruffled through some papers, "in other words, all the other vamps are scared of her. She's like a supervamp"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" Trust me even though I'm human I'm not normal either". He told her not referring to Azure., Just check my health records they are off the charts". He yawned and fell asleep.
(( now I have to go))

message 21: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"Elda, she's different" Lucy said even tho she knew he cant here her.

message 22: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

((Cafeteria?))

message 23: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Shruti wrote: "Ella walked in to the nurses office"

Lucy look up at the new girl, "yes? may i help u?"

message 24: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"What?!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul wokeup with a jolt. " What happen"? He asked Ella.

message 26: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Lucy got u to help Ella. She brought her over to the bed next to Saul and laid her down.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul didn't understand what was happening. " Cansomeone explain"? He asked.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul looked at her. " What do you mean humans"? He asked her.

message 29: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"Wat makes u think that, dear?" Lulu asks, trying to pacify Ella.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm "... He didn't think it would help to say he's human.

message 31: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Lucy covers her with a blanket, "weird..first time" she muttered to herself.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He doged and turned into Azure. " Dont fuck with me". He warned her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure let go and turned back to Saul " Oh fuck what happened"? He asked and heard her say that . " What do you mean".

message 34: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Lucy shot him a glare, "dont u drop the f bomb in my office"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul yes widened . " Where"?! He asked her urgently.

message 36: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"the chip"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul started to pace around.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" Do it". He told the nurse.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" what "? He asked her. " Okay calm down".

message 40: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

She held up a x-ray, "come here"

message 41: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Lucy looks at the x-ray.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 17, 2013 03:20PM) (new)

Saul watched intently.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul used a bit of Azure's vision and it worked." I see something". He told her. " I can't make it out".

message 44: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"yes...."

message 45: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

((woah woah woah...wait a min..Shruti did u create Ella in the student Characters thread?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" And that means"? He asked her.

message 47: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

((noo...))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" In the nurse office". He told her not really getting what just happened.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well you sad something about a great fire and you have things written on your bones". He told her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 17, 2013 03:37PM) (new)

" Yeah". He told her wondering about something.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13