Supernatural Academy discussion

Mall > Bookstore

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Where students buy books.

message 2: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) School starts soon, in about a week, and Lily needs to get some supplies and things for dorm and classes.
She needs a math book, flying pamphlet, drawing textbook, writing handbook, Reading skills book, and a gymnastics routine guide. Luckily everything is on a good back to school sale so lily gets a good deal on almost all her books. She leaves the shop to go somewhere else.

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "Hey, roomie!" Lily calls to Rose.

message 4: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "What ya doing?" Asks Lily.

message 5: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "Cool."

message 6: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "I got to get to class. Sorry. But I definitely would like to another time." Says lily sadly.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Katrina walks in.She scans the room happily.She feels right at home.She looks at her watch.45 minutes until class.She could read all she wanted to.

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments She quickly chooses 5 books.She scans them.They look pretty good.She buys them then settles into a chair to read them.One is about adventure.One is a traveling book.One is about mysteries.One is a cook book.And the last one was adventure,comedy and romance.

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Tash walks through the door and goes up tote front desk. "Do you happen to have books about ancient runes, oooooooor A Demonic History?

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Katrina looks up from her reading."Did you say A demonic History?"I found that book a while ago.Let me see."said Katrina getting up from her chair.She chanted a spell and the book whizzed out from one of the shelves and appeared in front of Katrina."Here you go."said Katrina.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in and raised an eyebrow as began to look around

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Katrina looks at the newcomer.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2013 03:48AM) (new)

She saw someone looking at her and growled she looked at Katrina, her eyes changing from green to red. She was slightly scared

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Kateina hesitantly smiles then looks away.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She whimpered slightly, she never did well with people. Especially after she ran away from the circus.

message 16: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) *PAST/One day before her first class day/Sunday/4:30pm*

Branwen, with her bag of magical items and clothes, entered the bookstore. She immediately bought all of her course books required, and a few other books for fun. She paid, and started towards famous footwear.

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary was walking down the street glad to be away from that guy he creped her out. She then passed the book stone and then noticed it was a book store. She then walked in and went to a book shelf to look for books.

message 18: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (last edited Mar 23, 2013 04:30PM) (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 589 comments Mod
Lucy was standing in the medicine books aisle. She seriously need to study more about medicine, because she cant just give every wounded student a bandage. And also to give Haruha a rest.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary passed bye Lucy looking at the books her face was grinning happily.

message 20: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

She didnt notice Mary, she was to involved in her browsing, Hmmm....How to treat a Broken Shoulder blah blah blah she thought.

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary then saw a herb book. She took it down from the bookshelf thinking that if she ever gets sick this would help.

message 22: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Seeing someone take a book out of the shelve she looks down at her.

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary then looks at Lucy and then says, "Oh, um, h-hello."

message 24: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"Hi" she smiles.

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary smiles shyly back and says, "So what are you here for?"

message 26: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"Looking for books about healing..i cant keep on relying on Haruha for healing the wounded" she responded.

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary then said, "Oh, um, who is Haruha?"

message 28: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"The other nurse"

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary nooded and said, "And you are?"

message 30: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"the neko nurse" Lucy says using the japanese word for cat.

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary then asked, "So do you turn into a cat?"

message 32: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (last edited Mar 23, 2013 04:50PM) (new)

"Yeah..i can..into a pink one" she smiles and her pink cat ears and tail popped out.

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary smiles, "That's cool."

message 34: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

She shrugs, "i usually keep my ears and tail out"

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary then said, "Um, Can you show me where school is at?"

message 36: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

She nods, "sure. where do you wanna go?"

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary said, "anywhere let me buy this book first though."

message 38: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

"okey dokey"

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary then buys her book and says, "Let's go."

message 40: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

She nods, "Follow me"

message 41: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mary says, "Okay." She follows.

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Katrina bought a book,then leaves.

message 43: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 39 comments Saul walked into the store.