Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Around Town > Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) | 468 comments Mod

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo was spread out on the ground, laying on his back with his arms holded underneath of his head as he watched puffy white clouds lazily float around the blue sky. The stick from a lollipop stuck out of the corner of his mouth and his eyes were closed as he enjoyed the heat of the sun. It had to be early in the morning, since a chill still hung in the air and the grass was still damp with mildew, but he didn't mind. Todo was always an early burg, perhaps it was part of being a werewolf. Or maybe he just had good habbits. He sighed softly, content in this peacful, quiet place for the time being.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

((Want me to roleplay here with one of my Characters?))

message 4: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jan 01, 2013 11:28PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((*Shrugs* If you wanna))

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

((Ok. I will. Thanks.))

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda trotted onto the field in her wolf form, feeling the tall, soft grass on her cracked paws. She saw something laying down in the grass ahead of her. She hunkered down low to the ground, not wanting to be seen.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo's nose twitched slightly, and his eyes opened half way, peering up at the sky for a moment. For a few seconds he held his breathe, his ears straining to hear any sound but when there was only the rustling of the grass and a distant bird, he figured he might be imagining things. His eyes drifted back closed and he reached one hand up, taking the lollipop out of his mouth, his lips were tinted blue and so was his tounge from the candy.

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda stayed hunkered down in the grass, not daring to move. Was he a vampire? She couldn't tell. She couldn't even tell if he was even a 'he'. She slowly stalked towards him. Being the curious werewolf she was, she needed to know who, or what, it was. In one swift, lightning fast motion, she lunged forward, racing past the figure and taking a glance at it's face. She could confirm it was a he, but she couldn't identify it's species. She kept running, not wanting to turn around.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight This time Todo was sure it wasn't his imagination, escapically when cool air slapped against him. He sat upright, startled, and narrowed his eyes in the direction of Amanda. He nose twitched again, the scent coming off of the animal could be easily distingished now that he paid attention and his eyes brightened in exitment. He hadn't met or seen many werewolves, then again most of the time he was wondering around on his own. he dropped the candy on the ground, forgetting it and scrunched down in the grass like he was about to spring, but he remained still for a long while.

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda crept low to the ground, her nose twitching. What was he? She snuck forward, her heart beating in her chest. She peeked above the grass. Again, she raced past where the boy had been laying. He wasn't there. Was he a vampire? Maybe he was watching her, and just waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo flattened himself into the tall grass, he felt a sensation in his stomach, something stronger but much like butterflies. His bones crackled, and he bit his tounge to keep quite but a squeak of delight slithered through his teeth. He slid his eyes closed, and after a moment he burst out from the grass, his short stubby tail wagged wildly. he was a larger wolf, unusaully large with gray and white fur with patches of black. He lifted his head, sniffing the air before he took off in the direction Amanda had went.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda heard a strange yapping noise from behind her. She glanced over her shoulder to find another werewolf sailing after her. She squealed in delight. Another werewolf! She skidded to a halt.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo dug his heels into the ground, and skipped to a stop beside of Amanda. He dipped his head down, giving her side a sniff before he sat down and lifted one paw. He pawed at the air, his short tail thumping against the ground and his ears twitching.

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda cocked her head to one side. Then howled playfully, and began to run around the Field. Her black tail wagged in the air behind her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo stood up and went dashing after her. Unfortunetly his larger size made him a slower runner as well. His ears pricked up, and the patches of dead grass crunching underneath of his paws. He barked, lunging to tackle her.

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda hopped out of the way, just before being tackled. She laughed, but it came out more as a howl in her wolf form. She darted back and forth, and around him. "This is fun." She thought to herself. "Havent seen a werewolf in years."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo lowered into a crouch, his tail swaying from side to side as his gaze followed her. Suddenly he leaped towards her, landing beside her and nipping at her fur. Werewolf. Why haven't I met her before? He asked himself, eyes shining with amusment.

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda nipped back, a bit harder than she had meant to, but she was too excited to notice. She transformed into her human form. "Ok, where have you been all my life?" She jumped up and down excitedly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo leaned back, sitting down on his hunches and tilted his head slightly to one side. His ears twitched, and he slipped his paws out from underneath of him. He pressed against the ground, unsure if he was supposed to return to his human form as well.

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda laughed, and changed back into a wolf. She dashed off in the opposite direction, grinning wildly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Rar?" Todo yipped, dashing after her once more. His fur was ruffled from the wind, and stuck up at odd angles. He suddenly stopped chasing her, instead rolling over onto his back and pawing at the air with his paws.

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda stopped and turned around, confused by his sudden action. "What are you doing?" She yelled at, trotting over.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo's jaws parted in a yawn, and his eyes drifted closed without answering her. His paws drooped back down, and his bones crackled slightly as he returned to his human form. he peeked one eye open. "Being lazy." He replied, with a smirk.

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda giggled. "Lazy?" She trotted over to him, and laid down in the grass beside him. She shifted into her human form, and stretched. "I hadn't even gotten started yet!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo tucked his arms underneath of his head, closing his other eye again. "Ah, but you're to quick." He said with a light shrug. His nose twitched a bit, and his lips curved into a frown. "Do you smell that?" He slowly sat up, sniffing at the air.

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda let in a long sniff of the crisp, October air. "I don't... But running is my thing. I don't have the best... "Sniffer". Why? What is it? Vampire?" She sat up, suddenly alert.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Might be," Todo's nose crinkled up in disgust, "Whatever it is, it stinks. Possibly a vampire...or a fowl butted skunk." he bent his knees and crossed his arms over his knees, his dark eyes searching the distance.

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda stood up. "I hate vampires." She shivered, rubbing her hands on her forearms. "Can you tell where the smell is coming from?" She glanced around nervously.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo was quite for a moment, trrying to focus as he turned his head from side to side. At last he reached up a hand and pointed west. "That way." He said, confident that was the way the scent was coming from.

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda looked in that direction. "We'll, what are we waiting for? Lets go check it out!" She transformed into her wolf form, and started jogging in that direction. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure he was following.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo's wolf darted in front of her, dashing off in that direction. His tail wagged, exitment bubbling up inside of his stomach as he thought about a possible adventure.

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda bolted after him, a bit worried about what was ahead. A vampire could easily kill her. She raced alond side of todo.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Keep calm. Not all vampires are so bad, I've met a few who were more inturested in just being grumpy rather then fighting." Todo reassured her, with a low chuckle. Her tension made him feel uneasy, though he usaully held a calm compature.

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda shifted uncomfortably. A nice vampire? She didn't buy it. If she saw a vampire, he was dead.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Werewolves and vampires don't have to be enemies. It's an old myth, it's ridiculas. It's like saying cats and dogs can never be friends, when you see all those pictures of them cuddles together." Todo snorted, upset about the way she believed in those ridiculas rumors.

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

She stopped dead in her tracks. "Just a myth?" She repeated. "Why don't you tell that to the vampires who killed my family?!" She said, her voice rising. "I watched as vampires killed my mom, my dad, my brother, and all of my friends. So don't tell me I'm the one... I'm the one..." She felt her eyes water. She hadn't talked about her family in a long time. "Come on." She muttered, trotting ahead.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo was silent for a long time, slowly trailing behind her. He had only met one or two vampires, and had never really been bothered by them. "I'm sorry..." He murmered, his head lowered and his tail drooped down.

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda sighed. "It's ok. You didn't know." She slowed down so she was trotting next to him. "Sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo didn't respond. Instead his jaws parted and he tasteds the air, aburptly changing his paste into a run. Getting close... He thought, his ears twitching with exitement.

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda raced ahead, feeling excitement bubble inside of her. The cool wind beat agents her face, and the grass scratched at her furry ankles.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo's claws scraped into the dirt as he came to a halt near the edge of the valley. He lifted his head, and watched Amanda for a moment before he called out to her. "We're to close." He turned his head slightly, narrowing his eyes into the shaded trees nearby. The stench in the air was to overwhelming to ignore it now.

message 42: by Kelsey (new)

Amanda breathed in, finally smelling the sickening smell of vampire. She gagged. "Ya. We're getting close." She hurried towards the awful smell.

message 43: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kido walked threw the field pissed that Ash ditched her and was board.

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe After calming down and she didn't care about Ash anymore. She decided to go to her dorm.

message 45: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe walked out on the field while holding Akio's hand.

message 46: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 1000 comments Mod
Cassie had her arm looped though Ignacio's she smiled up at him and kissed his cheek as they walked looking for his brother

message 47: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments ((Guys please don't say any bad words, it's one of the rules:))

message 48: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 1000 comments Mod

message 49: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio then looked at Felipe and smiled with her lollipop in her mouth.

message 50: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe smiled at Akio.

Ignacio walked with Cassie. They were searching for his brother. They were walking when Ignacio saw Felipe. Ignacio looked at Cassie. "That's him." He said and started to walk toward him.

« previous 1 3