Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Around Town > Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) .

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber leaned against the side of a tree, drawing her hand away from Eli. She sucked in a deep breathe, and slid down so she was sitting down. "Mmuh going to sleep now..." She muttered, her lips parted slightly.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli looked at her. "Ya same." He snapped out his wings, and fluttered to a high perch on the tree. He laid down, stretching his arms under his head.

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) Sydney poked her head out of the water halfway and peered over the shore. Her eyes scanned the Dewey grass. She looked over at the tree and giggled. Lovebirds.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You are such a bird!" Amber accused, a faint glow shined against the ground and a blanket appeared. She slid down, laying on the blanket on her side and tucking one arm underneath of her head. Slowly she began to relax, worn out by the healing, and her eyes drifted closed.

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) Sydney watched them. She was all alone. She would never find true love without another mermaid. Or even a true friend. Sydney paddled around a little, accidentally splashing. She dove under the water.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Uh, I am, actually. I'm a bird... So are you..." He shook the branch he was sitting on, sending leaves swirling down on her blanket. He sniggered, and snuggled down on his branch.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Every bird, even the ones that don't fly, have wings. So I doubt that I'm a bird, Feathers. Hey!" Amber protested to the leaves, and gave her head a sbake to get a leaf or two out from her hair.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli grinned. "Ya, but you're an angel..." He pointed out. He yawned, rubbing his dry eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Angels. Birds. Not the same thing!" Amber argued stubornly, then she made a noise to shush him so she could finally get some sleep. she mumbled something about him talking to much, then fell silent.

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli breathed in, and out. He closed his tired eyes. He leaned over on his side, not wanting to go to sleep. What if he fell out if the tree?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight No longer having a reason to stay awake, Amber was out cold. Her breathes had evened out, and after a few minutes of sleeping she began to mumble softly in her sleep. She always talked in her sleep, and most of the time it made little to no sense. She kept muttering about feathers and ice cream.

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli heard the soft breathing of Amber below him. He could make out some of the words she mumbled. He tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber sturred in her sleep, leaves were falling on her from his movments above. Her lips formed into a frown. "Stupid....clouds." She murmered, then fell silent.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli finally couldn't sit still any longer. He jumped out of the tree, and just before hitting the ground he silently rocketed upwards, his wings beating up and down... Sending him towards the clouds.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber groaned, peeking one eye open and watching him fly off. "Eh, bye feathers." She muttered then closed her eye again and shifted onto her back.

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli soared through the sky, looking down upon the small, blue dot splattered into the green around it. (Otherwise known as the lake.) He swooped down lower towards the ground.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber's nose crinkled in her sleep, and she twisted around a few times before sighging and sitting up. She shook her head, grumbling under her breathe as she pulled a leaf or two from her hair. She pulled something from her pocket and bent down to conceal it from the world, as she stared at the small round object, colored gold.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli swooped down towards land, and rocketed towards the lake. He spread out his wings, stopping his decent just before he hit the water. He let himself drop, and he casually walked back towards the tree.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber lifted her head, narrowing her eyes in Eli's direction. "Welcome back, bird boy!" She said, slipping the golden object into her pocket and bending her knees, folding her arms over her knees.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli glanced at her suspiciously. Was she hiding something? "How'd ya sleep... Erm..." He tried to think of a nickname. "Healer teleported person...." He laughed. "I'm so creative."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I'm not the most social person out there, but I think Nicknames are supposed to be a lot shorter then that." Amber pointed out, her nose crinkling slightly at the nickname. "Have a nice flight, Mr. Feathers?"

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Mr. Feathers? We getting formal here?" He bowed down dramatically. "My flight was rather enjoyable, Miss. Amber." He grinned. "Hey, I just realized something. I don't have a nickname for you..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Really? I didn't notice all the failed attempts at trying to come up with a nickname for me." Amber responded, rolling her eyes, "Just admit it; I'm the master of the nicknames."

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli grinned. "So, smarty. You seem to have an idea. Lets hear it." He crossed his arms triumphantly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber arched one eyebrow, pushing herself up to her feet and plucking a few leaves out from her hair. "Next time, could you do me a tiny little favor and pick a tree somewhere-not above me!" She said.

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Don't change the subject. I wanna hear your ideas." He grinned. "And, do you think I purposely made those leaves fall?" He tilted his head innocently.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber narrowed her eyes. "Don't give me that innocent look. Angels aren't always goody-good." she responded with a hint of a smirk, "Idea? What ever do you mean?" She added, motioning one hand out in his direction, as if she was trully unaware but really she was only messing with him.

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli smirked. "I know what you're trying to do, and its not going to work." He ran a hand through his messy hair. "But if you need a reminder, you were giving me some ideas. About your nickname."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I keep telling you I don't need a nickname, that Amber siuts me just fine. Asides, how do you know if Amber trully is my name? For all you know it could be a nickname, and my real name is a mystery." Amber stated, raising one eyebrow at him amd cracking a smile.

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Well, maybe my real name isn't Eli, either." He snapped back. "And what if I want to call you by a nickname? Huh? Then what?" He raised an eyebrow, and held back a laugh.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber blinked, slightly taken back by the snappy response. "Then you should pick your own to call me and stop asking." She replied in a dry tone, "Your right, it's not Eli, it's Feathers. Or maybe bird-boy."

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Fine. I'll think if something. Just watch me." He racked his brain for a clever idea. "What about, water girl? Haha!" He laughed. "That fits you perfectly!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber ground her teeth together at that one. "Absolutely Not!" She fumed, suddenly vanishing from sight, reappearing behind the shelter of an old willow tree. "Water girl," She muttered under her breathe, "Wouldn't be so funny if I telied him onto a cliff."

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli laughed, felling a bit awkward standing by himself. He sat down, laying his head on the trunk of the tree.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber ducked her head to aviod the lower branches, as she moved back into sight. "I'll smack you everytime you call me watergirl so I guess if that's my nickname you'll have to get used to wearing a few briuses." She said with a shrug.

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "You wouldn't slap me." Eli grinned. "Water girl." He thought to himself. "What an awesome idea." He sat up, brushing dirt off his pants. "Whatcha wanna do?" He asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber stepped over and balanced onto her tiptoes, and smacked him upside the head. "Would top smack or slap you." She said with a seemingly innocent smile, as she leaned back, "Don't know, just walk I guess?"

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli laughed. He was actually a bit surprised she had the guys to slap him. "Ok. Walk it is." He headed away from the water.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber hurried after him, drawing the golden object from her pocket and fiddling with it. "What's so funny about me smacking you?" She asked, arching one eyebrow. This guy was defently weird.

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli slowed so she could catch up. "Nothing just... What's that?" He squinted at the object in her hands.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber clamped her fingers around the object. "Curiousity killed the cat," She announced with a sly smile, then opened her hand to allow him to see the cracked golden locket, dangling from a silver keychain. "Suppose to play music or something, but it's broke. I can't exauctly fix it." She frowned at it.

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli stared at the locket in awe. It was beautiful. He cautiously reached for it. "Hey. That's another thing. Not only can I fly, I can fix things. Could I?" He asked hopefully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um...Sure. But if you loose it, well, I'll find some way to torture you." Amber said, handing the locket over to him, the corners of her lips twitching to a small smile. She'd had the thing for some time, if he knew how to fix it, he deserved a ribbon. "Woah, I'm starting to realize I'm not that talented for being an angel. I can't fly or fix stuff. What else can you do?" She asked, smirking a bit.

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "What? Not that talented? Pfffft." Eli grinned. "I'd trade you trade you talents if I could." He turned the locket over in his hand. "I learned how to fly when I was 2, and I didn't learn to fix things until I was 8. You might learn you can do something over time." He carefully opened the locket, examining all of its parts.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I started teliporting when I was five years old," Amber said thoughtfully, "I didn't realize I could heal until I was sixteen. I'm seventeen now and all I can really do, is well - create a whole lot of choas. Does that count as a talent?" She gave a little snort of laughter, "Um...let's see....I guess I can sketch - not that, that comes in very handy for me."

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Really? That's cool. So you can draw, teleport, and heal... Geez. You're makin me jealous." He carefully opened the back of the locket using his finger nail. "So you learned you could teleport, then heal. When did you start drawing?" He asked curiously.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Eh. I was always an odd child." Amber shrugged, her eyebrows knitting together in thought, "I don't really know. One day I just started, and I didn't stop. I used to hide my drawing in a trunk I found in the old shed. I'm not half bad, though I wish I could get some of my old drawings back. Most were damaged in a fire, the others, I don't know what happened to them after I left." Her frown turned into a scowl.

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "You still are an odd child." Eli commented, taking out a small battery in the back of the locket. "Umm... This might sound too obvious... But you did try to change the battery... Right?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I'm odd not stupid!" Amber snapped, going quite for a moment, and tucking her arms over her chest, "No, I did not queck the damn battery." She muttered sourily, wondering why she didn't think of that in the first place. "And odd is not a bad thing. Odd is inturesting. If no one was odd, then we would live in one boring world."

« previous 1 3