Supernatural Academy discussion

Academy > The Music Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 545 (545 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
To help students improve their music skills.

message 2: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Nami enters the music classroom and sits down on her usual seat.

message 3: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

She sat in front of her piano, which she had her BFF Ami change to the color blue, she flip through her music sheet and found the one she wanted to play. It was harder than the rest, she needs a challenge every know and then.

message 4: by Loubird (last edited Jan 02, 2013 07:36PM) (new)

Loubird Tash flew in and changed into her natural form then un-packed her violin and began to play.

message 5: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Nami noticed a new student walked in and played the tune, that she is playing, on her piano.

message 6: by Loubird (new)

Loubird Tash noticed that the girl on the piano was playing the same song that she was.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 02:41PM) (new)

Brianna stayed after school in the music classroom. She started to play the pink panther on her black saxophon, loving the irony. the panther playing the pink panther

message 8: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon walked in. Looking around he shook his head. "Well I'm dreadfully lost," he muttered.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 02:48PM) (new)

Brianna didn't pay attention and started to improvise. she was lost in the music

message 10: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon listened to the girl play. Maybe I'll stay lost for a bit longer, he thought. Soon he was nodding to the beat. She's good, he thought.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna's fingers flew across the keys as she added a scale to the ending. she opened her eyes and grinned to herself. then she noticed the other person in the room "Can i help you?"

message 12: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon clapped. "First, let me say that that was brilliant. I take it that was your own twist on the Pink Panther?" he asked with a grin.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 03:08PM) (new)

she blushed "Yes. yes it was. i love the song because im part shape shifter"

message 14: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon cocked his head and breathed in deeply. "So that's what that smell is." He blinked, realizing what he said. "No offense intended. I'm part werewolf, and I've come to realize that each type of being has their own unique scent," he said.

message 15: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He took another deep breath through his nose. The scent of the shifter part of her reminded him of a winter morning, crisp and fresh. The other scent he was getting from her was different. It reminded him of a candle that was named after some spice or another. Kind of cinnamon-like, but not quite.
He shook his head. "I don't know. It's not something that's too common around here though."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm also part demigod" she said. "Khione is my mother. I also have Apollo, and Hermes... and some other gods in my family"

message 17: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Demigod," he said thoughtfully. He took another breath. "I wonder if the godly parent alters the scent," he mused, more to himself than her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 03:45PM) (new)

"Trust me it does" she breathed in through her nose "And you have something i never smelled before"
((gtg eat))

message 19: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He grinned. "I'm mage and werewolf. I've found that, for whatever reason, the combination of werewolf with anything tends to alter the smell," he said, eye brightening. He loved a mystery, though he hated when he actually had to work to figure something out.
((ok))

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 04:30PM) (new)

"Mage?" She muttered "Never met one of those before" She grinned at him. her eyes started to change colors, from green to greenish gold to gold and back again "I have the greek goddess of magic in my family"

message 21: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Well then you're probably better at magic than I am," he said with a shrug. "I've just got some basic skill and I can make some trinkets."

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 04:55PM) (new)

She pulled a rose out of thin air "Let's make a trade. You show me what you can do, and i'll show you how to play carribean music on the steel drums

message 23: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He considered for a moment and then nodded. "Sounds fair. I'll show you a few tricks I can do, then." He held out his hands, on one hand, a ball of flame appeared and on the other, a ball of water. He pushed the to together and they let off a bunch of steam before disappearing.
He snapped his fingers and the lights went out, then he whistled and it appeared as if light was radiating from his body.
With a click of his tongue, everything went back to normal. He blinked a few times and took a deep breath. He wasn't used to doing that much magic, that fast.
He looked over at her. "You know, I don't think I ever caught your name," he said before leaning against the wall.

message 24: by ~Cassie~ (last edited Jan 05, 2013 05:02PM) (new)

~Cassie~ "And as for the trinkets..." he trailed off and twirled a ring that was on his finger. A suit of energy encased his body. "This is the one I use the most," he said before twisting it again. The energy evaporated. "It can do a lot more than that, though."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked over to a steel drum ( http://bvinews.com/bvi/wp-content/upl... ) "Come here" She said with a smile

message 26: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He gave a lazy salute. "Yes, ma'am." He walked over.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She put a pair of stick's in his hands "Use your wrists. and tap lightly. if you don't you can knosk the note out of tune."
she played a few notes "now you try"

message 28: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He nodded and did as instructed. He hit the same spots she did, but it didn't sound quite the same. He furrowed his brow and tried again. This time he got it.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

she grinned "Try to hit it in the middle of the bubble. if you hit it too hard it will have a sharp ring at the end to it" she added a 2 note roll and playesd a few more notes. "Ok play that"

message 30: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He fumbled a few times, but by the fourth time he was hitting all the notes. The last note came out sharp though so he tried a few more times. Finally, he got it. He smirked at her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok now put it all together, and you got the first couple measures to the intro of "If we really want" I haven't played this song in.... 4 years and i stil remember it"

message 32: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He nodded and practiced it for a while. Then, with a triumphant grin, he played it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed his cheek in excitement "Yay! On to measure 5. tap e,f,g,e"

message 34: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He stared at her blankly. "I know those are notes, but I don't know which spot is which note."

message 35: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He stared at her blankly. "I know those are notes, but I don't know which spot is which note."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

she handed him a chart with all the notes on it ( http://steeldrumsunlimited.com/~steel... ) "Tap low e , low f, low g, low e.the low notes are always on the outer edge." she pointed to the 5 notes in the center of the pan "You will never need to use these notes"

message 37: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ ((sorry, notification didn't work :P ))
He nodded, hitting the notes she said to

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 06:56PM) (new)

"measure 6: ,medium c, 2 note roll medium a, medium g, 2 note roll medium f"

message 39: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He played the notes slowly and then again, faster.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna grinned "There you go!" she said "Let me know when you want to do something else. ok next measure. low c, medium d tap 2 medium Es"

message 41: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ He grinned. "I'm fine with this if you are," he said as he hit the notes.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 08:16PM) (new)

Brianna frowned "The next notes are fuzzy. remember, i haven't played this song in 4 years" (( i really haven't played this song in 4 years))

message 43: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ ((nice lol))
"Well no sense in trying to teach me if you aren't sure," he said with a grin.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's supposed to sound something like this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=... ))

Breanna shrugged "Ok then. what do you want to do now?"

message 45: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ ((well that's fun))
"I was looking for the library before I wound up here, but why don't you pick something?" Daemon asked, lacing his fingers behind his head.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 09:02PM) (new)

((Trusr me it is))
She bit her lip "I'm terrible at making choices..... but how about we go to the woods?"

message 47: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon shrugged. "The woods it is."
(see you there))

message 48: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Daemon headed out of the room.

message 49: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

The bell rang and Nami got up, she flash a smile at Tash and went to her next class.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 12, 2013 11:13AM) (new)

Brianna raced inside the classroom and folded herself neatly into an empty tuba case before closing the lid.
((my sister gets the computer first ttyl))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11