Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Around Town > Library

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) | 468 comments Mod

message 2: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 1000 comments Mod
Cassie was sitting in the libary flicking through books looking at different animals, when someone interupted her

message 3: by Shangre (last edited Feb 12, 2013 11:28AM) (new)

Shangre | 8 comments Sita noticed a young woman reading in the libary she then slowly walks towards her " Is that book intresting " she asks in a deep menacing tone

message 4: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie jumped and looked up to the voice, "um...yer it is" she says with a questioning tone

message 5: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) Gabriella asked the librarian if there was a section on necromancy, she showed her to the corner where she left jer to her reading...

message 6: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Ignacio walked into the library and asked about books about Pyromancer and was directed to a section of the library where all the books about anything that involved -mancer were kept.

message 7: by Shangre (new)

Shangre | 8 comments " That nice " she walks away towards the door to see two more students walk in

message 8: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

She watched the girl go, seeing to others come in
That girl was weird, but i guess eveyone is here Cassie thought to herself

message 9: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) Sitting on a window seat Gabriella skins through the basics of Necromancy to the more advanced stuff for controlling powers.
"Can I sit here?" she asks a girl sitting on a couch. ((Cassie))

message 10: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie looked up again as someone else interupted her. This girl she senced was different and had a dark aura around her but still she said with a smile"sure,no one else is"

message 11: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "Thanks, my names Gabriella how bout you?" She asked the girl, mesmerised by her eye colour.

message 12: by Chloe, The awesome one (last edited Feb 12, 2013 10:44PM) (new)

"Nice to meet you gabriella, im Cassie" she said wondering why this girl was staring at her

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "Just out of curiosity, what type of supernatural are you???"

message 14: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

She stared at her puzzled for a moment till she caught on"oh im a shape-shifter, i can turn into all different types of animals as long as i know a little bit about them" Cassie blushed she wasnt used to people that werent her "parents" knowing about her ablities yet.
"What about you what are you?"

message 15: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "Oh that's cool! Oh I'm a Necromancer." She paused thinking, would she know what one is?? "I can raise the dead, creepy eh? And control them to do whatever I want"

message 16: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie was taken back by this she had known there was a few demons at the school but she had never met someone who could control the dead. " yer a little, but we are all a little creepy i guess, thats why we arehere"

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "I guess so your right" she replied and went back to her reading. So did Cassie.

message 18: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

They both seamed to lose track of time when the bell rang for class," what class do you have now?" Cassie asked as theh both returned their books

message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "I think I have controlling powers. How bout you?" She asked Cassie

message 20: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie smiled" the same, its great to know someone in my class"((wanna change over to controling powers))

message 21: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "Kay lets go!" Gabriella got up and followed Cassie to the door, following the mass of students into the corridor getting to Controlling Powers class.
((Switching over now))

message 22: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Ignacio grabbed a book that looked interesting and left with the book in his hand.

message 23: by Shangre (new)

Shangre | 8 comments Sita looked around to see everyone enjoy there surroundings. While she sat in a corner reading The Book of The Dead.