Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) Daughter of Smoke & Bone discussion

Funny Coincidence

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ami E. Bowen I was cleaning up the kitchen after having dinner and listening to this book when I found the leftover wishbone leftover from our Thanksgiving Turkey on the counter that we forgot to break and wish on. It was at a part in the book where The Wishmonger's wishbone necklace was being mentioned. Lol!

((Savanha)) Lol thats really cool! Couldn't have been a more perfect timing

message 3: by Ami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ami E. Bowen ((Savanha)) wrote: "Lol thats really cool! Couldn't have been a more perfect timing"

I know, huh? Life imitating art and whatnot Lol.

EvaCatReads that's cool :)

Naomi That's just amazing. xD

Nermin My boyfriend is an arts graduate and he's recently returned from Czech Republic and been telling me what a fascinating city Prague is and how we should go and live there(which I refused). And then I picked up this book and read that the story was set in Prague and I was like 'what a coincidence', "is fate trying to tell me something". That was really strange.

message 7: by Dee (last edited Feb 18, 2013 02:12PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Here's another coincidence: I finished Daughter of Smoke & Bone a little bit ago; then, I received in the mail a book I won in a drawing: City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte, which is also a supernatural romance set in Prague. I have already started reading it and it looks to be pretty good. Really liked Daughter of Smoke and Bone, by the way, and I am not a Young Adult by any means.