Supernatural Academy discussion

Academy > The Math/Alegbra Classroom

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Where students progress their math skills.

message 2: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily opened her math book to page three. There was the first set of problems.
Taking another sheet of paper from a stack on the table, Lily began to work the problems set forth. Some were challenging, others a comforting review.
Lily waved to Rose, seeing that they had the class together.
The bell rang, and Lily flew to her next class.

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily sits down at a table and motions for Rose, Nami, and Thorn to join them. Thorn brings Nathan along.
Warning bell rings, and class starts. The teacher has them work in groups on the problems page 4-6. They all get out pieces of paper and work on the problems together.

message 4: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Dec 30, 2012 11:06AM) (new)

Nami opened her math textbook and began to work on the problem. She hates math but she's pretty good at it.

message 5: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Dec 30, 2012 02:31PM) (new)

When she finished doing the problems on both pages, she pulled out her personal journal and continued to write the story she started a few days ago.

message 6: by 5 Angry Birds (new)

5 Angry Birds (BeenSleepinginYourMothersLaundry) Alex rushed into the class hearing the late bell ring.He cheeks were right red as he panted.He handed the teacher the note his mom gave to him to give to the teacher.He sits next to Nami and opens his textbook and begins to work on the problems.He drank some water before really starting on the problems.

message 7: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Dec 30, 2012 03:08PM) (new)

Her attention was focused on the story she was writing, so she didnt notice a guy came in.

message 8: by 5 Angry Birds (new)

5 Angry Birds (BeenSleepinginYourMothersLaundry) "So,what page?"Alex said obviously not seeing the page numbers on the board.

message 9: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"board" she says absently

message 10: by 5 Angry Birds (new)

5 Angry Birds (BeenSleepinginYourMothersLaundry) "Thanks"he said to you before turning and doing the problems.Afterwards,he sat in his desk obviously bored to death.He made a paper airplane and threw it narrowly missing the teacher.

message 11: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

Nami closed her journal put it back in her bookbag, she raise her hand waiting to be excused to go to the bathroom. The teacher called on her and she stood up and exited the room.

message 12: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Nami comes back to the classroom and sat back in her seat.

message 13: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

The bell rings and everyone leaves to go to their next period class, she waves bye to the guy next to her.

message 14: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Tash walks into the classroom. I feel bad that I missed the first day but I was working.... They should be grateful..... But they aren't
She went to sit down in a front desk seeing as no one was there yet. She pulled out her math book and a sheet of paper. And started doing the problems posted on the board.

message 15: by Loubird (last edited Jan 03, 2013 08:07PM) (new)

Loubird Tash Drac and Dare suheat came in and sat down next to a new girl that they hadn't seen before "hi i'm tash,tash drac.who are you?"Tash asked the girl next to her. after working in their math books for a while the bell rang and they hurried off to their next class.

message 16: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Tash stared at the other girl,
"Um same name actually....Walters. Tash Walters."

message 17: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments She said as she walked out behind them.

message 18: by Loubird (new)

Loubird Rocky flew in and sat at his desk."Ég vona að ég er ekki of seint."

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Celest walks in, and looks around. Where to sit, where to sit?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

*Jamie struts in with her math book in hand. She looks around for somewhere to sit. After spotting a place at the very front, dead center, she walks towards it* boy, I cause so much trouble here. *she slams her book down and sits in the cold chair*

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments Hazel smiled softly and she wandered into the room. She saw that someone was sat in her usual place and pouted heading over to the girl.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

*notices a girl walking over, but just rolls her eyes and doesn't pay attention*

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments "Hello" Hazel smiled politely at her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want?" *smirks*

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments "How about a polite conversation for start." She smiled. Her words were kind, taking off the sting. She was trying to be nice.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I can't promise anything. *stares at Hazel*

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments She chuckled softly. "Well my name is Hazel"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, Hazel. Well I'm Jamie. *looks annoyed*

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments "Why exactly do you look so annoyed? You are the one who took my seat." She sat beside the girl.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

How is this your seat? It doesn't seem to me there are assigned seats! *rolls eyes*

message 31: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 589 comments Mod
((Ohmygod, I didn't realize this group is still active. (': Thanks guys))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're very welcome *winks*))

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments She pouted softly. "Because I have sat here all year round!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh boohoo! Grow up!

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments She shook her head at the girl. "And here I thought I could try to be friendly."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh what are you going to do? *rolls eyes again*

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments "Nothing. I'm not a violent sort of person." She spread her wings and flew up, heading for the back of the room and accidentally kicking the girl in the head

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wow. She kicked my head. *fakes being frightened* whatever.

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 242 comments She turned. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to kick you!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Whatever *rolls eyes and turns attention to front of the room, the teacher still isn't in there. Jamie decides to skip class, she grabs her things and walks out*