Supernatural Academy discussion

Academy > The ELA Classroom

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Mar 30, 2013 12:52PM) (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Where students progress their ELA.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Katrina walks in.This is her first class.She's good in English.She finds a seat and sits down.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Celest sneaks in and sits at a window seat. She sighs, and takes out a book to wait.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Katrina looks at the newcomer and smiles."Excuse me."she calls."What's your name?"

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Celest gazes up from her book. "Celeste."

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments "I'm Katrina.What's the title of that book you're reading?"said Katrina.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ "Witch & Wizard."

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments "I've read that book.I have it here!"says Katrina.She fumbles in her bag for a while."Here it is!"says Katrina triumphantly holding it in front of her."My mom bought me this when I first came to Supernatural Academy."

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Celest smiles. "I've had this since as long as i can remember." She gestures to the yellowy, used, thin pages. "Well, as long as it can remember."

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments Katrina laughs."Hey Celest do you want to be friends?"asks Katrina suddenly.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Celest pauses. "Sure."

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments "Great.Thanks!"says Katrina.(Can we be friends in real life?)"By the way what's our topic today?"asks Katrina.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ((I gtg bye))
Celest shrugs. "I have no idea."

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 72 comments (Ok.Bye.Please tell me if you want to be friends later.:D)
Katrina opens her english book on the first page.She continues reading until the bell rings.She then gathers her stuff thenleaves for her next class:Magic.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ((Oh, sure))
Celest collects her stuff. Next class is Math. She heads out the door.