River of Time Tribe discussion

Chat! > Memories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 450 comments Mod
This is for my grandpa. Great memories, for all the time I've known u, u were there for me, and no matter who tries to make me, I will never forget u, I love you so much, I pray u have a safe trip to meet your father............. Love always your granddaughter Leanna

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments Leanna

message 4: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new)

Lucky, and hi becca

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) ive never had anyone close to me die.....larrys grandpa my great grandma but it must b traumatic :( at least we know they'll b in heaven!

message 6: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) your mom...?

message 7: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) oh im sorry :(

message 8: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new)

Caro wrote: "ive never had anyone close to me die.....larrys grandpa my great grandma but it must b traumatic :( at least we know they'll b in heaven!"

He was the first one besides my mom to hold me when I was born... I grew up with him and my grandma, but mainly I stuck to my grandma, I cried when my grandpa died, but when my grandma dies, she will because everyone dies eventually, I will be heart broken. My grandma has been my favorite person ever, besides my mom, and idk what I would do without her.....

message 9: by Leon (new)

Leon i would prefer not to talk about my memories......... but this topic is amazing!

message 10: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new)

Whenever u need anyone brook Im here for u!!

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 305 comments ♥Caro♥ wrote: "ive never had anyone close to me die.....larrys grandpa my great grandma but it must b traumatic :( at least we know they'll b in heaven!"

larry's grandpa died?

message 12: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) Leanna -y can't people just accept me....- wrote: "Caro wrote: "ive never had anyone close to me die.....larrys grandpa my great grandma but it must b traumatic :( at least we know they'll b in heaven!"

He was the first one besides my mom to hold ..."

aww

message 13: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) StreAM wrote: "♥Caro♥ wrote: "ive never had anyone close to me die.....larrys grandpa my great grandma but it must b traumatic :( at least we know they'll b in heaven!"

larry's grandpa died?"

it was hard for him..

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 305 comments Poor Larry.

message 15: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) yeah ik it made me really sad..

message 16: by leanna , I'm back to being me (new)

♥Caro♥ wrote: "Leanna -y can't people just accept me....- wrote: "Caro wrote: "ive never had anyone close to me die.....larrys grandpa my great grandma but it must b traumatic :( at least we know they'll b in hea..."

Thanks caro..

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

People always make me remember the past. Most people hate me, but that's fine because I hate me too.
Oh, great, I wrote all my good qualities down just to hate myself again. GREAT! D:

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments No Its ok buddy

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

It's NOT okay. Everybody puts it like everything I've done is a bad thing and I can't stand it!!!

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments Brenda the Crazy Hedgehog (Tiny Alien) wrote: "It's NOT okay. Everybody puts it like everything I've done is a bad thing and I can't stand it!!!"

Hugs

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The past is past. I prefer to look forward. If God doesn't remember my past mistakes why should I bring them back up? Same goes for other people. We all need to learn to forgive AND forget. Maybe things won't ever be wiped from our memories but at least we should leave them be as part of the past and stop bringing them into our future.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't have to do with forgiving and forgetting.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

With some people... Just speaking generally. We shouldn't hate people either. We don't have the right to hate people. Or ourselves, for that matter.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't hate others. I hate myself.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments Hello

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Brenda the Crazy Hedgehog (Tiny Alien) wrote: "I don't hate others. I hate myself."

You said people hate you. I say they don't have that right. And you shouldn't hate yourself either! Why do you hate yourself?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I feel like people hate me.
I hate me because of a mistake I made.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

And you'd hate me for my mistake too.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I wouldn't.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

But even if you don't, you'd start saying that I'm being evil and need to change my ways! And I didn't even plan for it to happen, but it just did. :(

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments Hello buddy maribel

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Becca

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments Hugs buddy want to do out group

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not really in the mood to do much right now. I'm so tired. I wish I could sleep all day. And my weight has decreased. I'm about 15 pounds underweight and no matter how much I eat and how much calories the food has, I still lose weight. I get distracted during reading about why I hate me. I just can't stand me.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments Want to email me about it I make you feel better

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

But even you would say that what I did about it was wrong! D:

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments I mean it you know me better I can help you I know I can hugs love you so much buddy

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you promise not to judge me for it, buddy?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Brenda the Crazy Hedgehog (Tiny Alien) wrote: "But even if you don't, you'd start saying that I'm being evil and need to change my ways! And I didn't even plan for it to happen, but it just did. :("

Noooo. :( I don't go around telling people they're evil. That's just wrong, IMO. Bad things happen to good people. Good people make mistakes.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments No I won't judge you not ever

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

@Cari
But you'd judge me for it! And tell me to stop talking to my used-to-be crush! :(

@Becca
I know.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Brenda the Crazy Hedgehog (Tiny Alien) wrote: "@Cari
But you'd judge me for it! And tell me to stop talking to my used-to-be crush! :(

@Becca
I know."

You know what? I learned to stop judging people a long time ago. A close friend of mine, for instance... she's headed down the wrong path right now, and it hurts me so bad, but instead of judging her, I pray for her. I won't judge you, Maribel. <3

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

You sure, Cari? Because once you know it, you can't unknow it.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

And I won't stop being my crush's friend no matter what.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Brenda the Crazy Hedgehog (Tiny Alien) wrote: "You sure, Cari? Because once you know it, you can't unknow it."

I'm sure. But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just want you to stop hating yourself.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments I know

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Cari wrote: "Brenda the Crazy Hedgehog (Tiny Alien) wrote: "You sure, Cari? Because once you know it, you can't unknow it."

I'm sure. But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just want you to stop..."

My hatred for myself kinda involves him even if he doesn't know that yet. If I told him, I know very well he'd try to tell me to stop it and get very concerned. I don't want him to get concerned or anything because I hate making him worry.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 47 comments Oh ok

« previous 1