A Wild in Colbie discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 377 (377 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 3100 comments Mod
(come lay down and look at the stars, you know you want to)

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory sighed happily as they made their way to a secluded part of the beach, still settled nicely in his arms.
"I do love it here." She mumured, tilting her head back slightly to look at the stars almost dreamily.

message 3: by B L Jones (last edited Feb 08, 2013 04:20PM) (new)

Kol holds her close and then settels down on a high rock that is partially in the sea, they are far from the party now so that the techno beat fades into the background and the waves hitting the shore are louder. 'I love it here too' he says with a small smile at Rory, he pulls her between his legs.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((Is it just me, or are they both adorable together? ^.^))

Rory laughs before resting her head on his chest, listening to his gentle heat beat as she first looked up at the stars, and then Kol.

message 5: by B L Jones (last edited Feb 08, 2013 04:21PM) (new)

(yeah they are, i think so too, i think they have a good 'thing'. What do you think?)

Kol wraps his arms around Rory, her warmth makes him feel both strangely settled and alert at the same time. Kol looks at Rory, the silver in his eyes flash from the light of the moon, HER whiskey coloured eyes interest him, again in an almost obssessive way.

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((Yea, I think they would be good together as a couple, it'd be cute <3))

Rory still had the same soft smile on her face that was usually there as she gazed up at him, watching his eyes shine in the moonlight. He was the only person that made her feel comfortable and safe. The only person whom she was sure was going to be there throughout her life.

message 7: by B L Jones (new)

(yeah, it's different to what i usually do because they already know eachother so well, we should try it x)

Kol can't help but become immersed in her gaze, it thaws him out everytime, she is the only person where there are no rules, where there is nothing he wouldnt do for her. Kol reaches out and strokes a thumb over her jaw lightly, even more lyrics come into his head "Eyes that reach within/drag out all my darkness/I believe in what our souls could be/Intertwined from before we met".

message 8: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((Again, I think they'd be a cutesy couple <3 x c:))

Something...Changed, within Rory. Suddenly he wasnt just he best friend, he was something more. Kol was, she had relised, a lot more important than she had first assessed. And she couldnt deny the strange, unknown feelings that were stirring in the pit of her stomach. Her smile dissolves into a look of pure innocence, all former sarcasticness and wittness chipped away. Only her left.

message 9: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 27, 2012 04:17PM) (new)

Kol tensed at the way Rory seemed to offering herself completely without walls. Kol let his own fall down in that moment, Rory meant more to him than anything else and it scared him. The thought of ever losing her made him feel empty. Grace had once said that no one should ever settle for just content or even just happy, always aim for amazing she'd said. Kol knows now that...'Your my amazing' says Kol to Rory, his eyes never leaving her face.

message 10: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "And your mine." Rory whispered, eyes seeming wider than usual. Taking a leap of faith she gently, almost hesitantly pressed her lips to his, tentativly, closing her eyes and praying to god she just hadnt ruined her one and only friendship.

message 11: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 27, 2012 04:34PM) (new)

Kol doesn't hesitate to kiss her back, his lips part hers and he kisses her deeply. Kol's hand goes behind her head and into her hair. He touches her in ways that he had always secretly wanted to. She feels so fragile in his arms, but he knows about the inner strength beneath it. Kol can't think, Rory consumes him, there are no songs, no lyrics, no words, there is only Rory, Kol and the stars in the world.

message 12: by wanderer (last edited Dec 27, 2012 04:38PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory's arms automatically wrap around Kol's neck as they kissed, and she swore-although it was probably the cheesiest thing- she swore she felt sparks of some sort as shivers ran down her spine. Her eyes closed, leaving her long lashes to rest on her high slashing cheekbones as their lips moved together, in sync with one another. Nothing else mattered except Kol, herself and the stars they laid beneath.

message 13: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 27, 2012 04:59PM) (new)

Kol pulls Rory tighter against him, his lips still on hers, their mouths warring with eachother. He wants every part of her, one hand sides down her waist slowly. Kol can't get enough of her kisses, of the feeling of Rory's skin against his, it's driving him mad but he doesn't ever want it to stop. He groans into her mouth and husks out 'Rory, my Rory'.

message 14: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "My Kol." Rory whispered, her own voice low and somewhat ragged as she took a few breaths before resuming kissing him again, one hand rested on his chest whilst the other she let her finger tips lay on his jawline.

message 15: by B L Jones (new)

Kol runs his hand over her waist and and to her back, he crushes her body to his, they mold together. He trails kisses over her jaw and bites gently down on her kneck. Kol's other hand pulls on her hair and then traces Rory's back teasingly.

message 16: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory lets out a breath as it escapes her, almost close to a gasp. She deepens the kiss, more passion, more fire on her lips as she presses their bodies ever closer, her own hands exploring, trailing across his chest.

message 17: by B L Jones (new)

Kol still holds her tightly against him with the hand on her back firm and loving. Kol groans against her soft lips as the kiss deepens, his blood sets on fire at her touch. Rory's hands on his chest makes him loose sense of reality all over again and he trail a hand over her leg slowly.

message 18: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Finally her hands come to rake through his tousled hair, pulling his head back slightly befoe trailing soft, light kisses down his neck, gently biting down before again, crushing her lips to his. Shivers running down her spine when his hans trails over her leg.

message 19: by B L Jones (new)

Kol kisses Rory deeper, fire-like heat spreads throughout his body. He wants to kiss her forever, nothing has never felt so right. Kol bits down on her lip and the hand on her leg slides over her thigh, the heat from her body envalopes him. Rory is everything to him, his amazing, the girl he never ges tired of listening to or looking at. He thinks she's the most beautiful girl in the world, the girl he's written so much about, who he has a strange almost obssession with, she's his best friend.....then he stops, Kol pulls away from her. Kol untages himself from her, he stands up and moves away, every part of him wanting to go back to her but he doesn't.

message 20: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory at the promptness of him stopping sits up, dread forming in the pit of her stomach. He had kissed her back..Had she, had she done something wrong? She knew she wasnt exactly experienced in the relationship department, but had she really been that bad? Her cheeks burn from shame. Not from kissing him, but from gathering that it must be her fault, that she somehow messed up again. Yet she had to know the answer coming from him before she left. Not bothering to stand.
"Was that ok?" She asked hesitantly at length, not able to meet his eyes.

message 21: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 28, 2012 12:23PM) (new)

Kol starts and turns to face Rory, he goes over to her and pulls Rory to her feet, he strokes her face and says 'Ok? it was the best moment of my life Rory' he leans his forehead against hers and his heart speeds up again from the smallest contact.

message 22: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Really?" The relief was obvious in her voice as she let out a sigh.
"I thought you hated it. I dont really have much experience kissing." She admitted. Most of the kissing techniques she had learned-although would never admit to it- were from romance movies she had watched, as well as reading up on 'how to kiss' online. Yes sad, but in her mind she couldnt have been that awful.
"It was the best moment of my life as well." She murmured in agreement, her heart racing.

message 23: by B L Jones (new)

Kol smiles sadly, he wants to forget to kiss her again and let go, but...'Rory, is this really what you want, your my best friend, you mean everything to me, i couldn't stand to loose you', he traces her lips with his finger.

message 24: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "You wouldnt loose me." Rory whispered softly, gazing up at him. After that amazing kiss was he really going to turn her down? Why would she ever want to leave him? She knew for a fact she wouldnt.

message 25: by B L Jones (new)

Kol nods and brushes his lips against hers, 'but what if i screw it up, i want you so much it hurts, i won't survive losing you, but i will, i lose everthing and everyone i love' he whispers.

message 26: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "You wont screw up. I'll always stand by you." Rory whispered softly before pressing her lips to his again, softly yet deeply as she skillfully kissed him.

message 27: by B L Jones (new)

Kol gives in finally and pulls her roughly against him, he kisses Rory deeply and his arms wrap around her tightly.

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory smiles beneath his lips, arms instictivly wrapping around his neck as they kissed, enjoying the feel of his musclar arms wrapped around her small frame.

message 29: by B L Jones (new)

Kol can feel how soft Rory is in his strong arms, he sweeps her up in them and continues to kiss her, 'ti amo bella' he whispers inbetween kisses.

message 30: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rorys legs wrap around his torso firmly, her lips against his in an almost passionate dance as she felt herself completley at ease, his voice only urging her on to kiss him further.

message 31: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 28, 2012 01:27PM) (new)

Kol holds her firmly in his grasp, he kisses Rory hard, the pssion buliding fire inside of him. He honestly can't imagine how he went his whole life without this. Rory's legs around him make Kol growl slightly against her lips.

message 32: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory smirked slightly continuing to kiss him, letting one of her hands explore his chest again whilst her other arm is locked firmly around his neck, a light moan escaping her lips.

message 33: by B L Jones (new)

Rory's moan undoes Kol and his kisses become harsher, his grips on her tightens. After another few moments Kol feels like he will explode, Kol puls back slightly, his lips hovering over hers 'we need to stop nw, you vastly over estimate my self control Ror'.

message 34: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "The thing is Kol. Do you want to stop?" Rory breathes against his lips, which are almost brushing against hers, her eyes open and looking down at him.

message 35: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 28, 2012 02:08PM) (new)

Kol doesn't hesitate to say 'Never Belle Rory'.

message 36: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Belle?" Rory questioned, almost hesitantly.

message 37: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 28, 2012 02:14PM) (new)

Kol smiles against her lips, 'It means beautiful, sorry kissing someone who's half italian might mean a few misunderstandings' he says with a short laugh.

message 38: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I was being an air head. I guess you just kissed away all my smartiness." Rory offered up as an excuse, her smile matching his.

message 39: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 28, 2012 02:35PM) (new)

Kol cups her face in his hand his other at her hip, 'I can't think of anything but you, what are you doing to me Rory' he says honestly.

message 40: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I have that effect on people." Rory jokes, leaning down and pressing her lips to his once more before pulling away again.
"Don't worry Kol, the feeling is mutal. I cant get you out of my mind." She murmured.

message 41: by B L Jones (new)

'How did we not do this before' he says almost to himself. Kol kisses along her jaw and runs a hand through her hair.

message 42: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I dont know, it all feels so...Right." She decided, a sigh escaping her lips as she tilted her head back slightly.

message 43: by B L Jones (new)

Kol continues to kiss down to her kneck and bites the sensative skin there, his hand digs into her hip. Kol can feel all of her body against his and it makes him feel wired.

message 44: by wanderer (last edited Dec 28, 2012 03:05PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory lets out a shot gasp as he kisses down her neck and bites her, a low moan escapes her mouth again, as she tugs on his hair slightly.

message 45: by B L Jones (new)

Kol kisses her kneck and licks up to her jaw then captures her lips again. His hand moves up her side and waist.

message 46: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments His movements send shivers down Rorys spine again, a feeling she was quickly becoming accustomed to as she kissed him back, her mouth opening ever so slightly against his.

message 47: by B L Jones (new)

Kol slides his tounge into her mouth and scrapes it along her teeth and the roof of her mouth. Kol hols her waist steady, the fabric seems to distance them in a way that makes him want her even more.

message 48: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Another moan forms in Rorys throat as she urges him on, her own tongue mingling with his as they kissed, her hands now linked behind his neck again.

message 49: by B L Jones (new)

Kol kneals down to the ground and lays her onto the rock. He props himself over Rory, his arms on either side of her head, he bends to catch her lips in a tender kiss.

message 50: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory's arms still remained locked around Kol's neck, her stomach fluttering slightly as she kissed him back passionatley, eyes still closed and eyelashes resting on her high cheekbones.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8