Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

School > Speed and endurance

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) | 468 comments Mod

message 2: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 1000 comments Mod
The teacher took us out into the forest and gave us our instructions

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments Dimka stood impatiently as the teacher tried to tell then what they already knew. "speed and endurance. yea we got the drift" she murmmerd under her breath.

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments Dimka was about to leave " this is a waste of time" she yelled and tried to walk out of the room but bumpted into a kid

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments "Sorry " she spat out.
Dimka did not know what came over her. she brushed past him but stopped " hey im about to leave . wanna come " she smiled and flipped her hair over ger sholder

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments " where do you wanna go ? i just want to get out of here. honstley ! name's Dimka. you ?" twirling her hair before putting it in a high pony

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments " whats with the laugh" she said walking out of the gym

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments she bumped his sholder laughing " oh come on you can tell me" she grinned

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments " your not that bad yourself" she laughed Dimka grabbed his hands
" i know lets go to the abandoned Cabin, see who's ditching "

message 10: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments " oh oo...or we can go to waepon and i can see how good you really are "she twirled her hair and blushed

message 11: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! | 133 comments (( ok so lets go to the wepons class ?))