Matched (Matched, #1) Matched question

Ky or Xander for Cassia's match?
Breanna Breanna Dec 27, 2012 02:35PM
I would choose Ky because they fell in love for real. Cassia and Xander's love happened because they were matched.

KY!!!!

KY!!!

KY! Xander is such ugghhhhh!!!!!! HE GAME CASSIA THE BLUE TABLETS SO SHE CAN DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamini ky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 28, 2013 06:37PM · flag

Xander because he's actually able to think about stuff beyond whatever Cassia's doing. He's sweet and considerate and the fact that Cassia and Xander were matched proves that they could totally fall in love if the author would give them a chance.

Xander all the way.

deleted member Feb 02, 2013 05:09PM   0 votes
KY.

Xander is patient and faithful. he gets my vote.

Xander <3

deleted member Dec 28, 2012 02:59AM   0 votes
ky! i love ky he is so sweet in my personal opinion ky! in my not personal opinion ky!

Ky .
Cassia chose to be with Ky .
They fell inlove for real .
Society matched Xander & Cassia .

This is a no brainer... KY!!!
He's different and sees the world's beauty, total charmer. Xander is like the short term relationship type. He's too sneaky... and in a bad way.

Honestly I'm not head over heels for either of them. But if I had to choose I'd pick Ky. Xander is too sneaky.

Breanna wrote: "I would choose Ky because they fell in love for real. Cassia and Xander's love happened because they were matched."

Cassia and Xander's love was real, too! They were best friends. It was just a different kind of love.

Breanna wrote: "I would choose Ky because they fell in love for real. Cassia and Xander's love happened because they were matched."

Agreed!

Chamini ky!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 28, 2013 06:37PM · flag

deleted member Jan 26, 2013 05:23PM   0 votes
totaly ky his love isnt forced

Ky :)

*SPOILERS*

Plus, Ky was Cassia's real match. The Society showed him he would've been Matched with Cassia if he weren't an Aberration. The full explanation is in the third book. <3

Why I always choose the chracter which nobody likes? LOL
Xander!... but Ky is so lovely ;)

deleted member Jan 11, 2013 07:54PM   0 votes
I like Xander. He's not stupidly in love with cassia

ky

Ky. I have found Xander a bit possesive and mean.

none of them. cassia doesn't deserve any of those guys.

I can't Pick!!!! They both could be really good for her

I haven't read the last one yet, but as of right now I have to say Xander

ky!!!

Ky! True love is unforced, Xander And Cassia's were all computers, but I still love Xander ;)

KY ALL THE WAY!!! I liked Xander at the beginning and still do its just that Ky understands Cassia better and Xander and Cassie have been friends for so long that this late in the game it would be unnatural for them to be anything more.