Anything and Everything RPG discussion

School > The Mill

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti The Mill is abandoned and is party central for teens

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Katarin arrived with 6 Minutes to spare dressed in her Black leather outfit.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Katarin arrived with 6 Minutes to spare dressed in her Black leather outfit."

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked into the Mill her dress glittering with the lights. (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldv...) She looked around for Katarin. the place was packed.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Katarin walked through the crowd and saw Loren.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked around and saw her "Heey!" she said over the music and walked towards her

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Katarin smiled and waved.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You look gorgeous!" she said turning.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "You do too" She said smiling.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Why thank you." she said sticking out her hip and posing.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli She chuckled

message 12: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 160 comments Mod
Chessi walks into the party with her jean booty shorts, white suspenders hanging low, dr.martian boots, droptop cut up nirvana shirt and hair a nice new shade of red. "Who is ready to party!" Chessi walks up to Loren and Katarin. "Heyyyy girls!"

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Heey! My goodness you look incredible! Is your boyfriend here yet? I bet he'd like to take you to the back room just to look at you for himself." she grinned

message 14: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 160 comments Mod
"He said he is getting something fun for tonight. But hell i am so uppy right now idk what im going to do!" Looks out onto the dance floor and sees some guys dancing..."Oooooo Panda alert! Come on! Lets go dance!" Garbs Lorens arm and drags her onto the dance floor.

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Well you dont have to tell me twice." she laughed dancing as she dragged her to the dance floor.