Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Dorms > Demon Dorms

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) | 468 comments Mod
Where demons stay.

message 2: by Shangre (last edited Feb 12, 2013 07:50AM) (new)

Shangre | 8 comments " So this will be a intresting year " Sita said to her self while she crept into her room

message 3: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments opens the door,"Wow your room is amazing."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled walking in with him "Thanks " she said then pulled him close as they fell back on the bed that was red and black and soft

message 5: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments "Wow this bed so soft."starts snuggling in the bed.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Laughs softly and pulls him under the covers with him as she snuggles up to him the bed soft and warm

message 7: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments "Are you sure about this love?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "Sure about what?" she asked kissing his lips softly

message 9: by Alaster (last edited Feb 14, 2013 06:21AM) (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments (Nicole so sorry about yesterday I had internet trouble)

message 10: by Shangre (new)

Shangre | 8 comments Sita unpacking her things and while she does that she hears a couple next door. " Even the walls are thin " she says

message 11: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments (Hey Nicole got my message)

message 12: by Alaster (last edited Feb 14, 2013 03:09PM) (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments "Oh nothing love hey you dont mind if I can take a quick shower do you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go ahead" she said closing her eyes kissing him then pulling back

message 14: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments "Ha ha alright and if you want to watch or join me you can."Roxas whisper in her ear and then winks.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushes slightly and leans close to his ear "Maybe..ill surprise you.." she hisses like a snake but lovingly

message 16: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments blushes a dark red and almost faints but goes to the bathroom,"Man best girl I ever met in my life."he thought.

message 17: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments (Nicole you there)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!!))

She laughed softly and when he got into the shower she sneaked into the bathroom stripping her clothes and going into the shower kissing his neck from behind

((Might wanna take this to messages?Or skip?))

message 19: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments (Its fine what happened?)

suprised from her

(keep going)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

*((Had to go to cruch))

She giggled softly and kissed him deeply

((Okay reply in the messages then in here just send me a message with your reply))

message 21: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 451 comments Nicole wrote: "*((Had to go to cruch))

She giggled softly and kissed him deeply

((Okay reply in the messages then in here just send me a message with your reply))"

chuckles and then kissed her deeply.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyrus rushes inside and places her down on the couch sighing "Sorry about this.." he said

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's alright. Most girls wouldn't be carried off by a demon that's also royalty... I should consider myself lucky" her hands had lost their flame and her eyes had diluted back to their original color

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyrus chuckles closing the door and sitting down also "Yea...i meant about the circle thing though.." he muttered

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was the point of that? I've never seen a circle like that created before" Zandra's hair had become undone and messy during the catastrophe. She pulled a hair tie off from her wrist as she pulled her hair back into a messy pony tail

message 26: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever went into her room and set her stuff down. It had taken her to long to find this school and so far she wasn't liking it.

message 27: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (HinokoSaiko) | 54 comments Hinoko is wandering around until she finds her dorm. She goes in and flop down face-first on her bed.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh" she says into her pillow,
"I am sooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooored!.."

message 28: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) After Ever unpacks all her stuff she slowly looks around the room for something to do but finds nothing. So instead she goes out the door to look around the school.

message 29: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (HinokoSaiko) | 54 comments Hinoko rolls over and sighs. "Need to do something..." She gets up and leaves.

message 30: by Dana (new)

Dana | 6 comments Sapphire walks into her room, taking it in. She walks over to her bed and drops her bags. She then falls onto the bed on her stomach and lets her wings out.

message 31: by Dana (new)

Dana | 6 comments Sapphire left her room after a nap to check out the school