Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Dorms > Vampire Dorms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 317 (317 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Where vampires stay at school.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder barged in with the monster in hand. The blood red tiles on the floor got spattered with her scarlet blood. He layed her down and bandaged her neck, the tied her to the bed.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner peeked around the door of the dorms, and saw Melody. She was tied to a bed, and wrapped in bandages. Instead of barging in, he sneaked into the dorms, and laid down behind a bunk bed. It hid him from view. He concentrated on the vampires mind, trying to grab hold of his thoughts.

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder watched melody as she lay there with her mouth hanging open and blood trickling down her neck. He wondered if that other monster had gotten the note. All of the sudden she jerked awake, he panicked and punched her in the face. "Oops..." He said with a smile.

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner breathed in sharply. "What the... Is this guy normal?" He thought to himself. He finally got his hands on an unprotected spot in the vampires mind. He closed his eyes. "Leave. Leave the dorms." He put a hand to his temple. For some reason, the charm didn't seem to have an effect. He reached into his pocket, and unfolded the note, not sure what else to do.

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) It read, "Try anything funny and I'll kill you. I'm resistant to charm, so don't even try." Conner shuddered. How else was he supposed to get him away from Melody? Suddenly an idea popped into his head. He jumped up. "Hey Ryder."

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody woke up a second time but kept acting asleep, she did not want to get punched again. She tried to charm him away, but her loss of blood prevented her of the needed energy.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody almost gasped, was that Connor? What was he doing here?

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder whirled around in shock, he emedietly grabbed a dagger and pressed it to melody's throat," remember the note," he warned.

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Oh, ya. I remember." Conner stalked forward. "Just because I can't charm you, doesn't mean I cant read your thoughts." He took a few steps forward.

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments "Actually charming, is technically the same thing as reading my thoughts. I thought you knew more." Ryder chuckled, as he leaned against the wall, picking at his nails.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner glared at him. "How is that the same? Oh. Never mind you'd need to be smart to understand. Or have parents." Conner narrowed his eyes. "And you don't have either." He added.

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder sucked in his breath, and stopped moving. "Oh man, your going to regret that." He shook his head as if sorry for the monster. He started to slowly walk towards him.

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner shook his head. "Ya know... I don't think I will. I mean, I only regret certain things. Like, when I'm an awful son, so my parents abandon me. Because they don't like me." Conner grabbed every bit of information he could from Ryder's brain. "Now those kind of things make me mad at myself." He crossed his arms and waited for his reaction. "And also, I'm not weak. I fight, instead of threatening. That's a sign of weakness."

message 15: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder stopped. Slowly a grin creeped onto his face." Ya know kid? I like your guts.Just grab your girlfriend and get outa here, before I tear your throat out."

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody blushed at "girlfriend", and finally opened her swollen eyes. That punch really hurt. But being a monster makes you beautiful no matter what. She sighed.

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner rushed over to melody, keeping an eye on Ryder. He quickly untied her, and carried her out of the room.

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody moaned from the jostling around in conners arms."Connor," she gasped," I thought you hated me." She squeezed her eyes shut from pain.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) He quickly carried her to the dorms. "No ones deserves to be hurt." He repeated. He laid her down in the hall, and flipped out his phone. He texted his friend Eli the situation, hoping he could help.

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody stated at the ceiling and smiled. She thought wrong of Connor.

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder slumped down after they had left. He had done what he did best... Made people's lives more interesting. He smiled and lay back.

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner hoped Eli would come soon. He wasn't so good with.... Blood. He slowly unwrapped the bandages.

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody reached over and grasped his hand. Her eyes widened in pain as he peeled the bandages off.

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments "Please...please...don't..." She whimpered,as she gasped for breath.

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Ok. Help is coming. Don't move." He stroked her hair, trying to calm her down.

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments "H...who is coming." She said faintly, grabbing his arm.

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner paced nervously. Just ten, Eli and another girl appeared out of no where. "What the..." He backed away. "Woah. You can teleport?" Conner looked at the girl on awe. Then he remembered Melody. "Ok, Eli. I need your help. We had an accident..." Eli nodded his head. "Amber can heal." He pointed at the girl.

message 28: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder watched them in amusement. Honestly, he felt kind of bad for biting her too hard. He just thought that she would resist better. But it serves them monsters right.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber's nose scrunched up when she smelt the fowl stench of blood. "I'm not going to even asked what happened..." She descided in a muttered, pulling away from Eli and appraoching Melody. Her lips pursed, moving one of her hands up to hover over the girl's wounds.

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Good." Conner glared at the girl. "Heal her."
"Patience, man." Eli glanced down at Amber, wishing she'd hurry so they could go back to the lake.

message 31: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) Carson walked up behind Ryder and took in his surroundings. He smirked and gave Ruder knuckles. He despised monsters. This one really deserved it.

message 32: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Ryder grinned.

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Conner looked at Amber hopefully. "Please." He begged.

message 34: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) Carson rolled his eyes. What a waste of time. What was this some sort of cheesy romantic movie?

message 35: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments Melody stared wide eyed when she spotted Ryder and another mean looking vampire. Some emotion flickered across Ryder's face when she met his eyes. Was that shame?remorse?regret? She narrowed her swollen eyes at him.

message 36: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) Carson met her eyes then. She was kind of cute actually. No. He shook his head. Monsters Were supposed to charm. He glared back at her.

message 37: by Ben (new)

Ben | 213 comments ((That was a really bloody section, guys))

message 38: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) ((Haha you don't say?))

message 39: by Ben (new)

Ben | 213 comments ((Touché))

message 40: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) ((What?))

message 41: by Ben (new)

Ben | 213 comments ((Means good one))

message 42: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) ((Oh haha that makes sense ;)))

message 43: by Ben (new)

Ben | 213 comments (( :) ))

message 44: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) (( I just got that haha ;)))

message 45: by Ben (new)

Ben | 213 comments (( yup))

message 46: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) (( ;) ))

message 47: by Ben (new)

Ben | 213 comments ((*o*))

message 48: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) ((Hahaha B) ))

message 49: by Ben (new)

Ben | 213 comments ((@_@))

message 50: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 152 comments ((You guys are weird...hahaha:?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7