And the Mountains Echoed And the Mountains Echoed discussion

KHALED HOSSEINI IS ABOUT TO RELEASE HIS THIRD NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edward (new) - added it

Edward Batres I am speechless.

Nahla Can't wait :)

ʚɞ ДĦÐ ʚɞ Can't wait
Loved the last two .. sure I'm gonna love this one

Linda My expectations are really high! Don't fail me after two extrodinary books!

message 5: by Malissa (new) - added it

Malissa Bishop AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Khaled Hosseini is one of my favorite authors and I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is one of the only few authors who could teach me new things about a different culture and make me cry like a baby!

June friends told me about kite runner,didnt think i wouuld be interested,but read anyway,wrong! loved it. then came a thousand spendid suns,how could this be as good as the first? wrong again! loved loved!! i have my copy of and the mountains echoed reserved! i'm ready to dive into another great read!!

melissa Love all his books, have every one!!

Syeda Have finished his new book 'And the mountains echoed! An excellent read as expected. The writer touches your heart and leaves you happy!!what more does a reader wants...

melissa I agree Syeda, I finished the book and enjoyed reading it, but I still think his second book was by far his best so far. I hope we do not have to wait another 6 years for another book by KHALED HOSSEINI.

Syeda Lucianna wrote: "I agree Syeda, I finished the book and enjoyed reading it, but I still think his second book was by far his best so far. I hope we do not have to wait another 6 years for another book by KHALED HO..."

hahahaha...definitely can't wait for another 6 years...Try and get the Kite Runner movie, am sure you will love the movie too!

David Beck All of his books a great. But he has yet to surpass the Kite Runner.