What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Contemporary romance about a woman in a small town

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa | 5 comments This is a contemporary romance book about a woman who comes to a small town (maybe in the South) and eats at a diner. She meets people and ends up staying. She may be either a doctor or a veterinarian, I can't remember which and begins working at the local clinic. She meets the main male character late at night outside of the clinic and he's drunk (possibly). They end up getting together and at one point go to a square dance outside. I think the man may have a son and possibly owns a ranch that she visits.

I wish I had more to go on.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 606 comments could it maybe be Robyn Carr's Virgin River series - she is a nurse/midwife; small town; I remember the diner playing a significant role

message 3: by Christa (new)

Christa | 5 comments I looked at those and it's definitely not that. I'm almost positive it's a stand alone novel and not part of a series.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 606 comments any idea when it came out?

message 5: by Christa (new)

Christa | 5 comments Early 90s or late 80s possibly.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Christa, are you still looking for this book?

message 7: by Christa (new)

Christa | 5 comments yes! I still have no idea what it's called.

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Christa, if you bump up your thread periodically it will have a better chance of getting found.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Still looking?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.