Creative Reviews discussion

Proud Parents Blog
This topic is about Proud Parents Blog
Free Copies for Feedback on my Post-Catastrophe Sci-Fi

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meinos (new)

Meinos Kaen | 5 comments Hello, thar. Meinos Kaen here!

Proud Parents Blog by Meinos Kaen
I've just recently published on Amazon my first book, a small prelude to what will be my first major work but it nonetheless contains everything you need to know about the world the story is set in, and many subplots and elements that will add to what will be the overall experience.

The setting is in a semi-dystopian future where the world has been changed forever by a catastrophe. Three hundred years later, just as it seems to have found a balance, a change is starting to brew on the horizon again, starting with a series of incidents tied to the titular blog and its users, who will find themselves the vanguard of such a change.

Since I'm a new Indie Author, I had gone into this world not exactly prepared -I didn't even know what an advance copy was-. I'm making up for lost time and overlooked details.

Right now, what I need is some feedback on the book. That's why I'm presenting you with free copies of the book, hopefully in exchange for reviews on GR and Amazon.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Meinos Kaen

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen (disc0rdia) | 3 comments Hello, do you still need reviewers for your book? If so, I would be happy to help :) Best of luck to you!

message 3: by Meinos (new)

Meinos Kaen | 5 comments Thanks, Jen. Yes, I still need reviewers for my book. Just send me your email via PM and in what format you'd like the book in. :)