Top 5 discussion

Newbies and topic ideas > Topic ideas anyone?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
Hmmmmmmmm.

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne (bakingtactics) Top 5 favorite animals! I love animals! <3

message 3: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
ok

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments Top 5 heros

message 5: by l (new)

l Top 5 movies/songs/actors/actresses/books

message 6: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
k

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments Top 5 video game Charters

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments Top 5 cartoon charters

message 9: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (skyseeds) Top 5 Video Games
Top 5 Singers/Bands
Top 5 Sports/Activities
Top 5 Hobbies

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 43 comments Top 5 viral videos!

message 11: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (skyseeds) Top 5 YouTube Stars! (Doesn't have to be singers)

message 12: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (skyseeds) Top 5 New Year Resolutions

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Top 5 Colors
Top 5 Hair Colors

message 14: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
you got it

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Top 5 Wall Colors
Top 5 Cat Breeds/Top 5 Dog Breeds
Top 5 Superpowers

Oh, and I have a suggestion. You could separate the different categories of them into different folders.
Example: One folder could be 'Colors' and you could put all the ones that have to do with color there.

message 16: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
I would totally do that if I knew how to seperate. It's frustrating

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Jesten wrote: "I would totally do that if I knew how to seperate. It's frustrating"

You can click on the "Showing __ out of __ Topics" and there's another option that reads "Edit Folders" and you can add folders there.

message 18: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
Sofie wrote: "Jesten wrote: "I would totally do that if I knew how to seperate. It's frustrating"

You can click on the "Showing __ out of __ Topics" and there's another option that reads "Edit Folders" and you ..."

How do you put things in folders?

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Jesten wrote: "Sofie wrote: "Jesten wrote: "I would totally do that if I knew how to seperate. It's frustrating"

You can click on the "Showing __ out of __ Topics" and there's another option that reads "Edit Fol..."

You can edit the topics, and edit the folder they are in...I would have to see it though.

message 20: by Jesten (new)

Jesten | 55 comments Mod
Sofie wrote: "Jesten wrote: "Sofie wrote: "Jesten wrote: "I would totally do that if I knew how to seperate. It's frustrating"

You can click on the "Showing __ out of __ Topics" and there's another option that ..."

Thanks. I will try to figure this out.