The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena question

Piper or Annabeth?
Breanna Breanna Dec 27, 2012 11:21AM
Annabeth........ Piper is basically a add on

ANNABETH!! She is so awesome and is my favorite character in the series. She's smart, a good fighter, and of course, Percabeth. I really don't want to see her die in this series. Go Percabeth and Annabeth!

Annabeth!!!

are you kidding me? is it even a question? of course annabeth

ANNABETH IS THE BEST GIRL IN PJO & HOO!!!

Luv annabeth she is way better then piper no offence to any piper fans. Piper bored me in the book. And I totally feel like I grew up with annabeth

Annabeth!
Agree w/ Leah :) known her longer.
Also Annabeth is like my role model :)
Smart and wise and logical.......
She's awesome

Annabeth.... She is much, much better, but i still really like Piper.

HONESTLY, PIPER STANDS NO CHANCE NEXT TO ANNABETH

Annabeth obviously. As previously stated, we have known her for five more books than we have known Piper. She is smarter, more likable, and is a better fighter. Plus, she and Percy are WAY better than Jason and Piper. I mean, they are Percabeth. What can Jason and Piper be? Jasper??? Pipson???

MMMM... I would have to say Annabeth. Both of them, however, don't really contribute that much to the team. But,Annabeth is smarter--- so I can live with that.

Breanna wrote: "Annabeth........ Piper is basically a add on"

I KNOW!

ANNABETH! ANNABETH! ANNABETH! (times 1,000,000)
I really like Annabeth because she's so deep as a character. She's great fighter/strategist, and throughout Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus, you really get to see her grow up. Piper, on the other hand, just whines, worries about Jason (I hate him more that Gaea), thinks about Percabeth. Rinse and Repeat. She was fine in the first book, but I really didn't like her in Mark of Athena.

Prediction: this will be a pro-Annabeth thread.

I vote Annabeth, but only because I've known her longer and I've seen her develop as a character. I really like Piper, though, she's one of my favorites from the new series.