Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add my ebooks to author page.

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add my ebooks Morgan's Way; and Gegenspion/Counterspy.

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments You need to provide the information for each book as per this link

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

message 3: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments OK, thanks.

message 4: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add my ebook Gegenspion/Counterspy Kindle Edition, published by Amazon, 6/28/11.

message 5: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add my ebook Morgan's Way, Kindle Edition, published by Amazon, 6/23/11.

message 6: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add my ebook The Liberty Boys, Kindle Edition, published by Amazon, 5/28/12.

message 7: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Dec 27, 2012 12:48PM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Working on 4, 5, and 6. But all I have are the book title, date and author.

Any descriptions? ASIN numbers so the amazon purchase link works? Or any of the information in the link Paula gave?

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 76 comments I shall add the covers that are in your images on goodreads...

message 9: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Thank you for your help. I will work on the Librarians' suggestions.

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 76 comments I believe one, Boss of the Bayou, has 2 editions- one has been rated. May I delete one if it's not possible they are different editions of this kindle edition? I'll add the cover then.

message 11: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Amy wrote: "I believe one, Boss of the Bayou, has 2 editions- one has been rated. May I delete one if it's not possible they are different editions of this kindle edition? I'll add the cover then."
Yes, please delete one.

message 12: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments I've contributed a cover to the Boss of the Bayou with the ASIN. You can move it to the one you want to keep.

message 13: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Banjomike wrote: "I've contributed a cover to the Boss of the Bayou with the ASIN. You can move it to the one you want to keep."I would like to keep the unrated one. Could you please advise how to put the cover with it? Thanks.

message 14: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add ASIN # B0058NXF6U to my ebook Gegenspion/ Counterspy.

message 15: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add ASIN B005A59G46 to my ebook Prides Crossing.

message 16: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add ASIN B0058D2GM4 to my ebook Morgan's Way.

message 17: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Matthews | 19 comments Please add ASIN B00872269G to my ebook The Liberty Boys.

message 18: by Lance (last edited Dec 31, 2012 06:47PM) (new)

Lance | 2 comments Please add my book Soft Core Registered Sex Offenders Kindle edition by Lance Ridd. It is hillarious and people will love it on this site. The ASIN # B00AUHA4R2 published on 12/28/2012
Thank you
http://www.amazon.com/Soft-Core-Regis...

message 19: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5029 comments Hi Lance, can you give us the data as per this post by Rivka:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

We cannot accept information from Amazon or any other bookseller as a source, so if you have a copy of the cover anywhere else that would be awesome! :)

message 20: by Lance (last edited Jan 01, 2013 12:01PM) (new)

Lance | 2 comments Can you pull it from my profile picture or saved photos?

message 21: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)